International Cricket Captain 2009

No news, but when there is I'm sure there will be a big flash (probably stickied) thread on the forum

I hope the game will be out in this week. My college re-opens in a few days.

There is a small update, that Childish Things have now obtained full rights for the game.

I'm presuming here but I guess that means the future of ICC is safe, or atleast in the hands of Chris now. Good news. :)

It means Childish Things now own all our (ICC) intellectual property, that property being name rights, etc. It is very good news. :)

Just played 08 and I had 10 drop catches in the innings as Australia chased 504(I was India). Most of them were fielders and not the keeper.

It's gonna be a good couple of months, new ICC, lots of good new albums coming out, then the Ashes, and going to England in August!

That I am waiting for ICC09 as ICC08 contains too many drop catches.

Oh, feedback. I've not heard many others complain about excessive dropped catches before on 08. I wouldn't say 10 drop catches in an innings don't happen, they happen a few times a year. If it happened on a frequent basis then I think we'd look into it.

It's probably because you have a bad keeper.

Anyway this is very good news, been getting into ICC08 again recently so am anxious to play 09.

Must say I haven't noticed an exessive drop bug type thing. Talking of drops I would love it to say which fielder drops a catch.

No, the fielders are dropping them NOT the keeper. I played with England and thought that was just because it was England but with India it is just excessive.

Users who are viewing this thread