International Cricket Captain 2011

I don't believe that's on the agenda right at the moment, but you never know. It shouldn't be too hard to do. They've got a huge list of suggestions people have made to improve the game so I guess there'll be a decent number of those things in the new release. One thing I think they'll definitely implement is a more entrenched statistics system.

I'm going to update this thread as the official ICC2011 thread. All details about the game as they come out will be posted in here. The first announcement they have made is

Cricket Captain 2011 PC will be released in mid-to-late July this year (a little later than usual).

Is there any news or rumour at all about possible improvements or new features?

Nothing official yet, they said they'll start releasing features closer to the release date

There is a Mac version in development this year, which is great news for everyone who has a Mac and has always wanted to play :p

I'm guessing that this version will come out a few months after the pc release, just like the schedule for the iOS versions.

From Facebook

2011 is in the final stages of development. This year's game is an update rather than a major new version. We will not be including IPL, but we have got some great new improvements in the game, so plenty for all to enjoy. We'll bring you a feature list soon. Thanks for your patience and continued support.

I'm pretty sure the developers will have it out by the end of the month.

We are literally in the final stages, just getting all the new material for the site and stuff. It'll be out by end of the month.

We are literally in the final stages, just getting all the new material for the site and stuff. It'll be out by end of the month.

You need to redesign your website to make it look like a contemporary gaming website, make it more graphical and modern. Honestly now it looks like a early 90's website designed by some lazy developers, not looking as a website that is reflective of the best cricket management game there is. The apple's appstore page looks better.

Good luck with the game. Cannot wait.

Should be good, we've got some new features coming which should improve the experience considerably, no new leagues this year, but there are some exciting things in there imo.

Is it being released today Sureshot? Just the pages have been altered announcing its release but the download is still 2010.

Hope it is. I've got three days off now.

Users who are viewing this thread