International Cricket Captain 2011

Hey, I am excited about the Mac version! I really enjoyed playing ICC but my PC is long gone and we are in an all mac environment in my household now. Would really love a Mac version.

Stick it on the Mac App store when it releases!

It is available now for $25 (pricey??) I will wait till a comprehensive review from planet cricket, some screenshots and gameplay videos.

Yep, out now, same price as last year (exchange rates have probably varied though).

Hope you all enjoy it, been a tough few weeks getting this together. The balance is really good this year, I know it's normally a strong point of the series, but we've improved on that. Have a ruse, there's the normal features list and the like and there's a "features you might not have noticed" list coming soon as well, for the little but important things we've done.

No new leagues, but some really valuable new features. Saving to the cloud is one of my favourites, you need to install Dropbox, but beyond that all you have to do is save your game on one machine and you can load it on another, no having to save a game on to a USB and transferring it. We're going to be implementing this on iPhone/Pad/Touch and Mac as well when they release and will work between each other.

On-line has been improved, you can play single player whilst you wait to be challenged for a match on-line, you just get prompted when someone challenges you. Amongst more code to improve synchronisation in on-line, code to stop the teams with mega players and when they come out, gaming between iPhone, PC and Mac.

OD and 20 over records, partnerships, etc, so it's now all conforming. Also got some new resolutions, which make the whole experience much more flexible.

As mentioned earlier, lots of work on getting the balance right, improving regens, making OD scores a bit better and plenty more. We've been really enjoying it and we hope you will too.

Downloading at the moment, will give it a test tonight hopefully

I tried the trial and its great, but too similar to 2010. The animations are the same, the backgrounds the same, and the commentary is the same. But I am enjoying the game. Somehow I won the ODI series against Australia 2-1 on Normal as Bangladesh.:D

Is the game interface and player statistics still the same?

I really wanted to see tour statistics. Such a shame as that's really the only place I saw real need of improvement in.

Just for the bugs thread: When I change the line to a batsman, the field defaults if I have a user defined one, i.e. I have no choice of keeping my field like in old versions. That's not the massive issue though, the fact that when I change the line to one batsman, BOTH batsmen have their fields change. That's annoying.

Overall though, I like the additions, with the stats and stuff, even if the database needs work regarding players. It still lacks the smoothness of the old versions though, both in terms of graphics and the highlights, although I think they do seem to be growing on me.

Last edited:
Just downloaded the trial and played a match. The aggression showed by the batsman is really good. It would be good if they tried to bring the UDRS into the game.

I've seen the UDRS in the game somewhere... it was an LBW and it had the Pitching/Impact/Hitting thing at the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread