International Cricket Captain III

changing a players name is probable the most minor editing i can think of but will prob still be availble.
i just thought of a great improvenment to the game.
as there is a list of all the regen names which the game uses, they could do commentary for all players names including regens! how great would that be, in the year 2030 and you could have commentary like it was all the current players! only downfall is that the game doesnt do any player names commantary at all, but they may in the new version!

I have scanned another advert for the ICC3 game. Any one able to post it on this forum?

nice screnies

guys i need help. the gamestation website says the game will be released tomorrow

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/product.asp?id=101291402975170

but it also says out of stock,

what should i do, should i get off my lazy arse tomorrow and go to gamestation and see if they have it in stock or will it be an Unnecessary trip?

you will defo be wasting your time, my friend works at gamesstation and ive just spoke to him, they dont even have it on there release scedual at all yet which runs to the end of july, he has said dont be suprised if its delayed

Screenies look promising, graphics are bit umm what can i say Bad lol, you would expect if they makin it 3d atleast make them a little real not just for the sake of making them 3D, but its ok i wouldnt care much about the gfx as long as the shots played look real and the actual managing features are imrpoved.

hawkeye looks good, its gunna be fun shouting at my pc cauz hakweye says somewone is out and the unpire hasnt given it lol

i hope it aint like so that if hawk eye suggests its not out and upmire doesnt give it or if it hawk eye suggests it out and umpire always give it out... should be a little like unpredictable like in real

Users who are viewing this thread