International Cricket Captain III

no you misunderstand. presumably the same decision had to be made when the game was updated from windows 98 to xp.

is it going to be out in shops

amazon is very reliable i just preordered from there is says it will come out so does game.

hi guys
anyone know if it will work on vista.

i have vista home premium and can't get any of the previous versions to install. it shows the xplosive logo and then just repeats it over and over.

It says for vista and XP

YES!
Just quiet a few will not.
So it's more likely that you'll be able to get in online.

will it be like cricket coach that you can buy it online way

You can buy it online, but I doubt you'd be able to buy the online downloadable version. So you can buy it online through places like Play, Amazon, Gameplay (?) or you can buy it in the shops.

You can buy it online, but I doubt you'd be able to buy the online downloadable version. So you can buy it online through places like Play, Amazon, Gameplay (?) or you can buy it in the shops.

Why? All the other ICCs were available digitally.

yeah, just to confirm, gameplay are selling it. I pre-ordered it from there for £17.99 as they are normally very good. Guarantees to get item delivered to you on release date if you select 1st class post which is only £1.

Here's the link if anyone wants it:

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore...3230&title=international_cricket_captain_2007

Hope this has been useful..

Last edited:
great :)
im now going to buy that, which means i have to play it as well as cricket coach! and cricket life is out next week!

Every month is bad month for your social life.

Don't kill me.

I don't stalk you.

I just watch you while you sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread