International Cricket Captain III

thats ok then, as long as your not moving when you watch me its not stalking, and im fine with that....just dont move lol

omg lol stop it you 2.

well the game is out in 2 days, man i neva knew... GOD its gonna be good and looks promising... yes!

Argh, you ruin everything.

I can't wait either. The newest update sound very promising and with the new databse I'm just interested to see which young/fringe players have been added.

I can't wait for this game! I really don't like Cricket Coach, cause I don't like to play the international season (It takes far too long just to get started).

Hopefully this game will be as good as the last. Can't wait for the 3D animations and stuff.

I was really looking forward to getting it, until I found out that it is not recomended on Laptops I am so dissapointed and angry so its stidking with ICC 2006 then :rolleyes:

EDIT UPDATE: this is the reply from empire support if anyone can provide further information cheers

We would recommend that you do not run this on a laptop due to the Integrated options and shared resource of the Memory / Sound / Graphics, Sorry.

Im gutted

Last edited:
I was really looking forward to getting it, until I found out that it is not recomended on Laptops I am so dissapointed and angry so its stidking with ICC 2006 then :rolleyes:

Why dont you try the demo 1st see how it runs, i have a lappy and have had no problem with any games, i had fifa 07 which is over 1,000 MB run perfectly well and not affect my computer so try it

Why dont you try the demo 1st see how it runs, i have a lappy and have had no problem with any games, i had fifa 07 which is over 1,000 MB run perfectly well and not affect my computer so try it

yeah i forgot to post that i will get the demo, because I have Cricket 2007 , PES 4 and BLIC 2005 and they worked fine, thats what is confusing me.

what is going to be the diffrence between all three platforms

Mine has just been dispatched by Gameplay :happy:happy Looks like i will be getting up early tommorow

what is going to be the diffrence between all three platforms

From what I've seen of them, there are no differences between the PC edition & the console and handheld editions. People just prefer to work on their PC instead of play on it - that's why there will be different editions.

Users who are viewing this thread