International Cricket Captain III

Play.com have the release of the PS2 version down as 10/08/2007. You can check for yourself on Play, if you on on PS2 and coming soon, and go down to the release date.

New screens to feast your eyes on

looking good :onpc

zdfh.jpg

xzfjfyj.jpg

xzfgh.jpg

xyjk.jpg

xvj.jpg

xfj.jpg

nwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg

newww.jpg

Well, you'll either recieve an E-mail tonight or tomorrow morning-afternoon saying that it has been dispatched from their loading bay.

Or..
You check in your order confirmation bit and if the Order for ICC 3 doesn't have the option on cancelling it next to it, It means they have already packed it and are sending so. Meaning it's too late to cancel.

yeah i've pre-ordered it on PC and Ps2

Just so you know, it's only the PC version that is coming out on the 6th, in a couple of days.

Play.com has the release date for the PS2 version down as 10/08/2007. Meaning your going to have to wait for that version another couple of months.

ive got mine off play as well :D
hope its here tomorrow, if not ill just play cricket coach all day and it will be here on friday :D

Anyone knows what the download mirror will be for the online version of the game? Thinking about ordering it form play.com, but i'll prefer the online version. The sooner I get it, the better!

Btw, look at those screens above: that's Monty for sure catching Langer in the slips!:p

That means they're finish packing it and are about to send it to the depots ect that eventually deliver it to your door. So don't expect it to come tomorrow.

Mine's showing up as 'processing' as well, really hope it does come Friday. Need a new challenge as ICC 2006 has really got way too easy..

Users who are viewing this thread