International Cricket Captain III

if you have to ask its time to upgrade your computer lol

trust me lol it is, 32MBs of GPU dosent get u that far when games are involved.

anyhow can someone tell me when will this game me avalible in stores to pick up (and i dont mean ordering online) - is the pre order date the same as the in store release date? :upray

6th of July, as everyone ahs said at least twice in here.

unless you know someone who works in a game shop which means you can get a copy the day the shop receives it which is normally on the monday if the games is released on the fri :spy

roll on 2nd of july lol :cheesy

Or you pre-order it from Play.com who often ship you the game two days before so it doesn't arrive late which often means it arrives a day early :D

unless you know someone who works in a game shop which means you can get a copy the day the shop receives it which is normally on the monday if the games is released on the fri :spy

roll on 2nd of july lol :cheesy

well lets just hope :upray that for the sake of anyone here who dosent know anyone working in a game shop, that your local game shop gets closed down before your able to get a copy of the game before the release date

(im only joking)

Last edited:
the main problem is my friend is a yorkshire boy, and were (lancashire) playing them tomorrow in twenty20 at old trafford, WHEN (not if) we win i know im gunna brag, and i know he will refuse to get me a copy of the game! lol!
hes so childish, but then again, i have started to call him darren goughs bum boy lol

the main problem is my friend is a yorkshire boy, and were (lancashire) playing them tomorrow in twenty20 at old trafford, WHEN (not if) we win i know im gunna brag, and i know he will refuse to get me a copy of the game! lol!
hes so childish, but then again, i have started to call him darren goughs bum boy lol

i dont suppose there is any chance you could get 2 copies of the game on a monday, catch a coach and taxi to handsworth and give me a copy? :D

by the way im only joking

i dont suppose there is any chance you could get 2 copies of the game on a monday, catch a coach and taxi to handsworth and give me a copy? :D

by the way im only joking

no thats fine, ill drive it, its only a 103 mile round trip lol

Users who are viewing this thread