Introductions

hi everybody. my name's Pit Steel. i'm 15 and live in Karachi, Pakistan.
I was just rambling around on the 'net and found this, thought i'd do the decent thing and introduce myself.

I was just rambling around on the 'net and found this, thought i'd do the decent thing and introduce myself.
Welcome Mr. Steel! Now, if I were you, I'd get to work earning some vCash! You can expect your first bill of 25,000 vCash in 4-6 weeks! We also accept cash and Credit cards, although be warned, 4.76 vCash = 1 USD$, so this is equal to $5,252 and 11 cents.

Enjoy your stay

Welcome Mr. Steel! Now, if I were you, I'd get to work earning some vCash! You can expect your first bill of 25,000 vCash in 4-6 weeks! We also accept cash and Credit cards, although be warned, 4.76 vCash = 1 USD$, so this is equal to $5,252 and 11 cents.

Enjoy your stay
Stop chasing the new members away:mad: :p

It is not chasing away, it is the elimination of the weak :p Oly the strong remain! Look at Amiya from the Toronto Tanks :) He went through it, and is stronger for it...

So Pit Steel, will that be cash, cheque or vCash?

Welcome to planet cricket:)

I figure you'll probably know everyone here, what with being God and all...:help

Hello everyone, I am new here. Is there anyone that I know here?

Just because your God it doesn't mean you dont have to pay up! Lucky for you the date you joined we had a special on, you have to pay double now! :)

Users who are viewing this thread