Introductions

Hey guys.

Im new, I joined here after looking for a Cricket forum wanting to talk to people about cricket after the West Indies vs Australia series.

Hey mate. Welcome... Shame the windies tour has finished now, you seem like you would have been a good contributor to the thread.

Hey guys.

Im new, I joined here after looking for a Cricket forum wanting to talk to people about cricket after the West Indies vs Australia series.

Welcome :cheers

But seriously are you bald (Ganja) :p

Welcome Mr. Dude! Now, if I were you, I'd get to work earning some vCash! You can expect your first bill of 25,000 vCash in 4-6 weeks! We also accept cash and Credit cards, although be warned, 4.76 vCash = 1 USD$, so this is equal to $5,252 and 11 cents.

Enjoy your stay :)

I aint paying nothing to use this site man.

Everything should be free.

Oh and nice picture in your avatar, Im suprised they allow you to use a picture like that :eek:.

I aint paying nothing to use this site man.

Everything should be free.

Oh and nice picture in your avatar, Im suprised they allow you to use a picture like that :eek:.

For an extra 16,000 vCash ($3,361 USD and 34 cents), they let you use whatever you want as an Avvie or Signature.

And if you refuse to pay for the site, I'm afriad we'll have to set Ste and his trenchcoat after you. And you do NOT want that.

For an extra 16,000 vCash ($3,361 USD and 34 cents), they let you use whatever you want as an Avvie or Signature.

And if you refuse to pay for the site, I'm afriad we'll have to set Ste and his trenchcoat after you. And you do NOT want that.

Zorax, give it up now. :p

It might work. I mean, look at his username ;).

So that was Ste actually does!? :eek:
Yep.

If Ste fails, they usually send Stevie over telling him there are Pasties waiting to be found. Then there is JJ3 with his Take-that, then Kev with his 'in my day' speeches, and the torment continues till he pays up :)

Jaz might even unleash the men in the green coats, and that is horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread