Introductions

Hello, lets get the formalities over with shall we?

I am Powderwombat, I am a cricket afficionado.

I am also a coach so I will try to help out as many members here as possible if they need it to improve their game.

Cya around the forums.

Welcome Mr. Powderwombat! Now, if I were you, I'd get to work earning some vCash! You can expect your first bill of 25,000 vCash in 4-6 weeks! We also accept cash and Credit cards, although be warned, 4.76 vCash = 1 USD$, so this is equal to $5,252 and 11 cents.

Enjoy your stay :)

This never gets old

I am Powderwombat, I am a cricket afficionado.

I am also a coach so I will try to help out as many members here as possible if they need it to improve their game.

Cya around the forums.

Welcome to the forum mate, could you help me on playing short deliveries, I can't play them. :(

I hope you stick around. You may aswell look at this part of the forum, Your Cricket.

Welcome Mr. Powderwombat! Now, if I were you, I'd get to work earning some vCash! You can expect your first bill of 25,000 vCash in 4-6 weeks! We also accept cash and Credit cards, although be warned, 4.76 vCash = 1 USD$, so this is equal to $5,252 and 11 cents.

Enjoy your stay :)

This never gets old

It does get old and its gonna start scaring away new members:p

It does get old and its gonna start scaring away new members:p

I think it has scared away new members. Look over the last 5-8 pages and nearly every new member was only active for the first few days then never came back!

hi im lewbis05 i am mates with giggity giggity:D ilive in rhyl :D:D:D

Your first payment should be arriving soon. Zorax Doom will contact you with all the figures and money required. Welcome :)

Your friends with Giggity Giggity? Uh-oh, we'll have to charge you extra now. :spy

My people will be dropping by shortly with your first bill. We accept cash, vCash, cheque, credit card, and the barter system. I'm looking for a new pair of shoes myself, maybe we can work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread