Introductions

Oh that sounds terrible!

If you see someone like this; :spy turn up on your doorstep, dont let him in! Ste, errrmm I mean tehspy will plant your house with pasties and not long after is the attack of the stevie :noway

Oh that sounds terrible!

If you see someone like this; :spy turn up on your doorstep, dont let him in! Ste, errrmm I mean tehspy will plant your house with pasties and not long after is the attack of the stevie :noway
Listen to him. He had to experience it first hand.

Welcome.

Contact ZoraxDoom. He'll sort out your first payment of £5 for the first 3 months. After that you get your money returned to you if you are a good member ;)

Enjoy :)

I'm sorry but LOL! Hardik! It's a Russell Peters joke btw.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome.

Contact ZoraxDoom. He'll sort out your first payment of ?5 for the first 3 months. After that you get your money returned to you if you are a good member ;)

Enjoy :)
5 pounds in 3 months? PAH! You wish!

Welcome Mr. Hardik_1! Now, if I were you, I'd get to work earning some vCash! You can expect your first bill of 25,000 vCash in 4-6 weeks! We also accept cash and Credit cards, although be warned, 4.76 vCash = 1 USD$, so this is equal to $5,252 and 11 cents.

Enjoy your stay :)

Have you guys noticed how recently a lot of the new members say hi, do a bit of posting then once they have seen zoraxs reply never came back? Interesting. :spy

Hello Everyone.

I am Tiger Puds.

Comes from the famous golfer Tiger Woods, However, I changed it because my dad carries a bit of weight, and He is always Tiger woods on the Nintendo Wii!

Hope to have a good time here.

Welcome Mr. Puds! Now, if I were you, I'd get to work earning some vCash! You can expect your first bill of 25,000 vCash in 4-6 weeks! We also accept cash and Credit cards, although be warned, 4.76 vCash = 1 USD$, so this is equal to $5,252 and 11 cents.

Welcome Mr. Puds! Now, if I were you, I'd get to work earning some vCash! You can expect your first bill of 25,000 vCash in 4-6 weeks! We also accept cash and Credit cards, although be warned, 4.76 vCash = 1 USD$, so this is equal to $5,252 and 11 cents.

You are joking right? :noway

Users who are viewing this thread