Introductions

You haven't given them the address, Zorax!

Ste's Trenchcoat
2122 Devil's Drive
Leeds, England

We also accept Paypal, send the money to [email protected] :)

Oh, and if you don't send the money in three days, we kill you :)

Cricketman added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

hi im lewbis05 i am mates with giggity giggity:D ilive in rhyl :D:D:D

Another Giggity Giggity?!?! :noway:eek::noway:eek:

Nah, Enjoy your stay man.

Hi Lew, welcome to PC, I want my side of the cash for referring you.

Hi there, I am new here. Would anyone like to show me around the site?

I am 12 years old, like Cricket, Rugby League, Soccer and AFL. I go for the mighty Parramatta Eels in the NRL, New South Wales in domestic Cricket, Australia in International Cricket, the Mariners in the A-League soccer and the Melbourne Demons in the AFL.

Last edited:
Well ZoraxDoom will contact you with the registration fee's............

Oh, I can't be bothered anymore

Just browse the site you'll pick it up quickly

Hello all.

Just wanted to intruduce myself a little.

I have been playing Cricket since I was around 10 (Now 33) and keep on trying even though I am not really very good :crying

I always enjoy discussions regarding Cricket and like to keep up to date with news and enjoy a bit of banter! :D

Look forward to seeing you around the board! ;)

Hello all.

Just wanted to intruduce myself a little.

I have been playing Cricket since I was around 10 (Now 33) and keep on trying even though I am not really very good :crying

I always enjoy discussions regarding Cricket and like to keep up to date with news and enjoy a bit of banter! :D

Look forward to seeing you around the board! ;)
Welcome to the forum mate:) Have a great stay and enjoy the cricket discussions here:)

BTW...you are going to recieve your first bill soon. More to follow by Zoraxdoom:)

when i found this website i was really xited. spe. to see the faces patchs and bats. i was tired for making players with face editor. when i sow the patches i was lik ...HOLYY SHHHH!!TTT you could do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought only the ppl who makes the game knows how to do it =P

then i singed up to download stuff....still have hard time understanding those... :mad

and one VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: when i was bing stupid and asking stupid Qs, i was lik worried ppl might laugh at me or or get mad or somthing. but no 1 actually got mad or made fun of it. [unlike some other stupid forums i been too]

any ways. will get to know most of u guys sooon, hopefully

cya around

when i found this website i was really xited. spe. to see the faces patchs and bats. i was tired for making players with face editor. when i sow the patches i was lik ...HOLYY SHHHH!!TTT you could do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought only the ppl who makes the game knows how to do it =P

then i singed up to download stuff....still have hard time understanding those... :mad

and one VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: when i was bing stupid and asking stupid Qs, i was lik worried ppl might laugh at me or or get mad or somthing. but no 1 actually got mad or made fun of it. [unlike some other stupid forums i been too]

any ways. will get to know most of u guys sooon, hopefully

cya around

Welcome,

Hope you enjoy it here!

Thing is, if you don't stop the text speak you won't be lasting long here! ;)

Just a quick warning, the Mods do clamp down on this sort of stuff.

oh oppss thanks for telling me :)

No worries, don't worry, most new members have the "txt," speak syndrome. Once you've been here for a while you'll get used to reading proper English, and will slowly start to type it :)

Users who are viewing this thread