Introductions

and one VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: when i was bing stupid and asking stupid Qs, i was lik worried ppl might laugh at me or or get mad or somthing. but no 1 actually got mad or made fun of it. [unlike some other stupid forums i been too]

That's really good to hear. Welcome to PC. :)

That's really good to hear. Welcome to PC. :)

See Colin, you keep telling us we're all useless and that PC is nothing compared to years ago! :p

Nah, how was you're tour? (Felt it needed this as it'd be a bit wierd if it didn't)

See Colin, you keep telling us we're all useless and that PC is nothing compared to years ago! :p

I've never said that in any of my posts and don't believe it to be true

Nah, how was you're tour? (Felt it needed this as it'd be a bit wierd if it didn't)

Wet. Which makes it pretty similar to Scotland atm...

I've never said that in any of my posts and don't believe it to be true

I know, I was trying to be funny, which failed obviously.

And that doesn't sound too good, but still, touring Aus/NZ can't be too bad, even if it was raining.

Good. I only work with the best :p
And you chose Simbo? :spy

Welcome newcomers. The instructions for your initiation test have been sent via e-mail. Remember, the goat has to be MALE, and has to be slaughtered at ST. HELENS at 12:03 AM on a FRIDAY only. The rest is straightforward.

As funny as this is (or isn't?) let's get back on topic please

hello and nice to meet you all in planetcricket. can someone tell me some imformation what is here

hello and nice to meet you all in planetcricket. can someone tell me some imformation what is here

Hello.

We have all sorts here at PC, Including a cricket section for cricket talk, downloads section for most Cricket games on the Computer, and the general chat/other sports sections, where all other sports and off topic things can be discussed.

Stay active and enjoy yourself. :)

You forgot to tell him the initiation process! And letter should have been sent you your home by now, horse rider. We find emails too impersonal. Expect it to be delivered by a man in a trench-coat. Don't let him flash you.

Users who are viewing this thread