Introductions

Welcome Ricc. The 04 patching forum is no longer active, but there are still lots of patches floating around. Enjoy your stay :)

We have a lot of problems with spambots and advertisers due to the size of the forum. I won't give away the exact formula to get promoted to non-approved posts but it isn't just based on post count.
Well, not telling me how it works won't really help me, will it now? :p

Surely you can tell I'm no robot, so perhaps you could allow my posts to appear straight away. :)

Surely you can tell I'm no robot, so perhaps you could allow my posts to appear straight away. :)
I'd like to take blame for the fact that all new users have to have their posts moderated, but that would be unfair to all the other spammers here.

Welcome to you and Riccled. We hope you enjoy your time here. Your first bill should be arriving in 3-6 months. You better pay it on time, or we'll unleash Harbhajan and the BCCI on you by telling them you call Bhajji an unpeeled potato. And you do not want that.

I'm not telling you because I'm not telling anyone. I don't want the information made public. All I'm saying is that it's not just posts.

Cheers all

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Although i'm not sure what i'm gonna be billed for(!) but no doubt i'll find out

I mainly play cricket these days with my mates and it shows i must be getting old as i'm getting tonked about a fair bit more lately (up goes the average!) i bowl right arm slow medium trundlers,but am still picking up wickets!

I dont really have a favourite international side as i just like 2 watch most international stuff on the telly although i do support Lancashire CCC.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Although i'm not sure what i'm gonna be billed for(!) but no doubt i'll find out

I mainly play cricket these days with my mates and it shows i must be getting old as i'm getting tonked about a fair bit more lately (up goes the average!) i bowl right arm slow medium trundlers,but am still picking up wickets!

I dont really have a favourite international side as i just like 2 watch most international stuff on the telly although i do support Lancashire CCC.
That's just Zorax being Zorax :p, glad you support Lancashire ;)

Hi I am Precambrian, Precamb for short.

I am an exile from Cricket Web like Sledger.

Glad to spend some time here till my next ban.
:cheers

Hi

Hello,

I am new in this forum and i am cricket lover but i can't find any website which can show live cricket matches. not scoreboards just live video match. Please let me know any website which is showing live cricket matches. Thanks

Hi all

I am Vikrant Goel from Ludhiana, Punjab.

I am a huge cricket fan. I love Planetcricket as for many years it has made my
cricket games more fun and interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread