Introductions

Hi all!

Glad I finally found a busy cricket forum. Any other Scotland fans on here?

Just bought my T20 world cup tickets and looking forward to my first international experience :cheers

Hi all!

Just bought my T20 world cup tickets and looking forward to my first international experience :cheers

Well I am up in Aberdeen and barmyarmy (admin) is down in Edinburgh. Luckily though I am not Scottish ;)

Hi all!

Welcome aboard.

Out of curiosity, how much did you pay for the tickets?

Got the tickets online today ?40 each.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Wow that's pretty decent. I'll be in Scotland for a couple of weeks and might be able to catch one of Pakistan's warmup match. I've looked around and can't seem to find anywhere they would sell tickets for warmups.

Wow that's pretty decent. I'll be in Scotland for a couple of weeks and might be able to catch one of Pakistan's warmup match. I've looked around and can't seem to find anywhere they would sell tickets for warmups.

On the door.

If it's at The Grange I could probs get you in for free :p

I was hoping to go to the one at the Oval between India and Pakistan as I plan on spending a few days in London as well. Don't think they have even a single match in Scotland....

better be quick as remaining tickets only went on sale today.

Users who are viewing this thread