Introductions

I just thought he was banned for asking to be called Gangster. That made sense to me.
It's why Usy is banned and there was an occasion where NP10 was forced out of the staff team over gang related accusations. We just can't take our chances, the internet is a dangerous enough place without gangs, so PlanetCricket continues to be vigilant.

hey all, just signed up here, was after SWC99 stuff ahha!

enjoying watching aus v pak test at the moment.

Introducing myself

Hey all!
Just introducing myself, I'm Scotty, I'm from New Zealand and I hope to be interacting with you guys a fair amount.

I'm not a fan of T20 or whatever the hell its called (you know the one- where they flail about for twenty overs each). I'm a bit of test match purist, but I'm forced to recognise the changing nature of cricket.

So yeah, love cricket, love talking about it and I'm looking forward to another thrashing of Bangladesh tomorrow. As you were.

Cheers.

Hey all!
Just introducing myself, I'm Scotty, I'm from New Zealand and I hope to be interacting with you guys a fair amount.

I'm not a fan of T20 or whatever the hell its called (you know the one- where they flail about for twenty overs each). I'm a bit of test match purist, but I'm forced to recognise the changing nature of cricket.

So yeah, love cricket, love talking about it and I'm looking forward to another thrashing of Bangladesh tomorrow. As you were.

Cheers.

Another Kiwi fan that doesn't like 20/20, ha good stuff.

Welcome.

Fancy meeting you here Scotty!

You may occasionally feel like a minority when ranting on about your hatred of T/20 but there are always a few of us here who will back you up

Hello all..

I am mayank from India. As most of we Indians, I am a diehard fan of cricket
I Found the site really cool and immeadiately, a proud member of this.

I have been playing PC cricket games since the release of EA Cricket 2002. Never missed
a single release, as far as I know.
plzzz guys help me to modified my cricket 2007:)

Hello all..

I am mayank from India. As most of we Indians, I am a diehard fan of cricket
I Found the site really cool and immeadiately, a proud member of this.

I have been playing PC cricket games since the release of EA Cricket 2002. Never missed
a single release, as far as I know.
plzzz guys help me to modified my cricket 2007:)

Welcome, PM Zorax your address and he will arrive tomorrow for your personal box fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread