IPL - Ass New Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not find anything wrong in it.
The franchise owners were practical. They knew that if they would purchase a Pakistani player, he would do wonders for them, but will he get the visa to do the wonders. :p

I am not shocked at all. :)

Boney: they don't have any international commitments when ipl goes on. And even, indopak relations are not good atm. So, dunno, the pakistani govt. Can call back their players when its going on or dunno if it acts like cricket australia before ipl. And z33: even though they have visas, pakistani govt can stop the players from playing ipl. So, their availability is clearly unconfirmed.

Our government allowed them to play in the IPL

And z33: even though they have visas, pakistani govt can stop the players from playing ipl. So, their availability is clearly unconfirmed.

Govt had already given them Green signal months back :D

Anyways I dont want to be too against franchises and Modi , afterall its their league , the way they want things to be ...cool..Go with it :)

Play games....Champions league ? What champions league without champions in it ? :laugh

Pakistan players should just win next WC too to make sure they stay on top.

Last edited:
Boney: they don't have any international commitments when ipl goes on. And even, indopak relations are not good atm. So, dunno, the pakistani govt. Can call back their players when its going on or dunno if it acts like cricket australia before ipl. And z33: even though they have visas, pakistani govt can stop the players from playing ipl. So, their availability is clearly unconfirmed.

Pakistani players dont have any tour at that time. So there goes your first point.

Secondly Pakistani govt. cant stop them from playing in IPL. Because they have already cleared their visas and given them NOC's. And if i am not wrong then the first requirement for applying for auctions is to give the NOC's and visas to IPL. Thats why their names were in the auctions right? So what went wrong after that? This time the problem was created from indian side.

I do not find anything wrong in it.
The franchise owners were practical. They knew that if they would purchase a Pakistani player, he would do wonders for them, but will he get the visa to do the wonders. :p

I am not shocked at all. :)
All of our players in the auction list had the Visa

BTW Cheers to send2Yaari for starting this Extra HOT Thread:clap:clap

Any government can all their players at any time which mean all players have uncertain availability.Pakistani government has already confirm them which is by far enough for players to play and if they were so uncertain about Pakistani players why they were showing so much interest in having Pakistani players before?

if they were so uncertain about Pakistani players why they were showing so much interest in having Pakistani players before?
Whom do you refer to by "they"?

BTW it's the franchises who were not interested.

Their is no uncertainty in players availability,its a rubbish answer and until tomorrow KKR and many other franchise was so much interested in Pakistani players,I don't know exact but I think KKR named Razzaq,Nazir long time ago so now suddenly they pretend that they don't know any Pakistani player.
Situations are always worse its us who can make situation good or bad.
Poor Politics by BCCI and disrespect of all Pakistani nation.if they were so uncertain then why franchise short listed them why Lalit made all that drama?

Yeah thats what i am trying to understand and its making me angry now. If they didnt want Pakistani players then they shouldnt have included them. This is an insult to them. When the relations b/w two countries arent that good, doing things like that will make the things worse. That will spread the hatred.

If they didn't want Pakistani players, then, they would have done like last time.

franchises set base prices...and Afridi was highest priced along with Swann i guess ;)

You do know that there were more than 100 players in the auction right? So they shortlisted them to 66 on what basis?

Lalit was already not interested in letting Pakistani players to play in IPL but it was IPL franchise who were interested, mainly Rajasthan,KKR,Deccan Charger.Imran Nazir and Razzaq were asked long time ago by KKR.

One bomb blast in india can change the situation. And if pakistani players play in india, there are many chances of reoccurance of sri lanka in pakistan incidents. So I'll oppose pakistani players from ipl for even the next 3 to 4 years.

You do know that there were more than 100 players in the auction right? So they shortlisted them to 66 on what basis?
Out of that 66, Pakistani players were not of the owner's interest and also due to lack of slots in their teams.

Yeah thats what i am trying to understand and its making me angry now. If they didnt want Pakistani players then they shouldnt have included them. This is an insult to them. When the relations b/w two countries arent that good, doing things like that will make the things worse. That will spread the hatred.

That is already spreading hatred in Pakistani fans.Doing such rubbish when you know that Indi Pak love cricket more then anything is one the biggest ████ of all time.
There is no T20 team in which Afridi get his place.Man of the tournament in 1st WC and in second key player in Pakistan success.Look at ongoing Big bash, his inclusion has made Redback's to reach final from no where.

send2yaari added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

One bomb blast in india can change the situation. And if pakistani players play in india, there are many chances of reoccurance of sri lanka in pakistan incidents. So I'll oppose pakistani players from ipl for even the next 3 to 4 years.

then why they did all that visa and blah blah drama.One bomb blast can also restrained other international players from IPL too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread