New Zealand: SKY Sports
North America: Willow TV/Direct TV/Dish Network
Pakistan: GEO Super
South Africa: SuperSport
Sri Lanka: SET Max
Middle East and North Africa: ART Prime Sport
United Kingdom and Ireland: Setanta Sports
West Indies: SportsMax

This thread is left open so you can add to or correct the information.

Thanks for telling this. I am guessing a lot of them are pay-per-view.

only Pakistani people are free always and 3 channels show here as i am currently here geo super,set max illegally super sports illegally.
illegally like cable providers get those channels somehow max and supersports

Last edited:
only Pakistani people are free always and 3 channels show here as i am currently here geo super,set max illegally super sports illegally.
illegally like cable providers get those channels somehow max and supersports

Yeah same here in Bangladesh. Supersports and SetMax are brought illegally to the cables here so they are free and that's because most of the people here cannot afford the pay per view system and load shedding is just getting worse so its like spending all your money without getting any service.

Yeah same here in Bangladesh. Supersports and SetMax are brought illegally to the cables here so they are free and that's because most of the people here cannot afford the pay per view system and load shedding is just getting worse so its like spending all your money without getting any service.

loadsheeding just stopped here for atleast 2 days thats wht i can guess as thats wht they said on news that load sheeding has stopped for residence area.
it could be for only 2 days never no
hardluck khlek for load sheeding

Users who are viewing this thread