is it possible to make a Accesory and Height editor

hasun300

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi guys i was thinking of someone who could make a editor that can change height of player and accesory of player like hats,sunglasses, helmets,sweaters,pads,gloves and bats it can be useful :)

It won't be possible I don't think. Since the height of the players is pretty much the same in gameand the hats/sunglasses etc are random aswell, so you can't decide, mabye in licensed mode though

for lincensed mode and exhitibition mode or only licensed mode? can it also edit height of player?

Woah, woah, woah! Hasun, Lucky's said he might have a go at it, that doesn't mean he's made one or he's actually going too. From my experience of BLIC on the PS2, the players are all the same height, which suggests you can't change this...

It's not like C2k5. The only things that can be edited about the player i.e. level of sunscreen and bat can be changed using the existing editors. There's nothing else in the roster file that we can change.

how about glasses,hats,sweaters,gloves,pads,helmets and also we are talking about BLIC not about ck2005

Users who are viewing this thread