Is there an official release date?

Hold on hold on I thought we (England) were getting it on the 23rd March?

:mad:

Punk Sk8r! said:
Hold on hold on I thought we (England) were getting it on the 23rd March?

:mad:

Wait for the correct date then :p

Hey any one know the relese of pc version of game on india?

i live in australia but i have this for indians
Commenting on the game, Mohit Anand, Country Manager of Microsoft Entertainment & Devices Division, said, "With our soon-to-be launched Cricket game, 'Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007', we aim to provide Cricket fans a unique opportunity to play their favorite game from the comfort of their home. The game is focused on World Cup 2007, hence gamers will have a real life experience of playing with and against the teams of their choice on the Xbox 360."

The game has been developed by Codemasters, in association with Microsoft. All players, umpires, stadiums, et al, are as close to the real thing as possible, Microsoft says.

Yuvraj Singh in the game; the way he looks, his hair style, the way he plays, the way he runs, is very much like the real Yuvi, according to Microsoft.

Besides, 'Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007', featuring all Cricketing nations that would be participating in the upcoming World Cup 2007, will be the first ICC approved game.

'Yuvraj Singh International Cricket 2007' will be available on the Indian market, beginning March 27, 2007. It will be priced at around Rs 1,699.

There are two more games from Microsoft in a similar vein: Brian Lara Cricket International 2007, and Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2007, which will also be released around the same time, though not in India.

This should mean that the other versions should be arround this time.

Users who are viewing this thread