Is there DLC planned

Would you pay for DLC for DB14

• Yes, Bring on more stuff

Votes: 78 75.7%
  • No way, I already spent my cash

Votes: 25 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the idea of a scenario creator option. In an ideal world it would be good to have this linked to the Wisden/Cricinfo archive database so that you could go in and select any match in the database since 1864 (or whenever it goes back to) and scroll through to any point in the game and pick up the play from there. I know that there are probably a hundred good technical and commercial reasons why this wouldn't work (not least being the fact that the data would need more than a bit of enriching)...but a Wisden DLC for historical scenario creation is at least something to put on the wish list.

DLC I'd like to see...
1) Venues such as beaches, festival grounds, even street cricket with buildings that the ball will bounce off of.
2) Other official classic characters such as WG Grace, Sir Garry Sobers and Graeme Pollock. This will help make classic matches closer to history.
3) Take on the best - a mode that gives you one over against each of the top 5/10 bowlers with your total being your score (choose your batsman). From the bowling aspect, you bowl ten overs against the top 5/10 batsmen, but you can only choose 2 bowlers, 5 overs each, your total figures being your score.
4) For career characters, unlocking certain gear as your players advances, to further personalize your player. Unique designs or premium sponsors maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread