Is this game really as bad as I am reading ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS mate why not give it a rest? We get it, just leave it for a while....give the patch a chance and see it from there ......we are all, myself included trying to give the place a little bit more positivity.......
Ignore function = problem solved

Ignore function = problem solved
The problem isn't solved in that way: it just means I don't read it, which is fine but........
Also you have said things in the past that I find to the point and interesting and genuinely valid as far as I am concerned and personally i would like to try and get on with people of all persuasions without resorting to ignoring them.

View attachment 185597

I regularly read the BA forums and Ross hasn't even posted for over 6 months...

Yeah, BA staff are on there. Indeed BA staff read all relevant forums/facebook etc. and I get daily summaries.

There was a time that I'd read every single post, mostly in my own time, unfortunately the number of resident trolls has grown exponentially and so it's just not worth the effort.

Last edited:
The problem isn't solved in that way: it just means I don't read it, which is fine but........
Also you have said things in the past that I find to the point and interesting and genuinely valid as far as I am concerned and personally i would like to try and get on with people of all persuasions without resorting to ignoring them.
I do agree with you but I guess you're ignoring me... Nevermind...? But I have always admitted to errors.

Well I have it on both PC and PS4 (Had the game specially ordered from UK). It's a lpt of fun, I love the PS4 Comtroller hands on and have easily spend over a 100 USD on both the versions combined!

Well I have it on both PC and PS4 (Had the game specially ordered from UK). It's a lpt of fun, I love the PS4 Comtroller hands on and have easily spend over a 100 USD on both the versions combined!
Is there a difference in game play from the PC version to the PS4 version or are they similar?

That's fine then, I am happy to tone down being a dick if that's how it's coming across

I do agree with you but I guess you're ignoring me... Nevermind...? But I have always admitted to errors.
For what its worth I am ignoring no one. Without going out of bounds too much I can say that BA are foot on the floor busy with the patch they have talked about and it is starting to bare some sweet fruit. Have faith and patience peeps.

Is there a difference in game play from the PC version to the PS4 version or are they similar?
The only thing that is different, to be honest, is the number of byes that come in the PS4 Version! I a, sure Patch 4 will fix that. My PC had this weird issue where it started overheating even though it's a gamer PC!

Yeah, BA staff are on there. Indeed BA staff read all relevant forums/facebook etc. and I get daily summaries.

There was a time that I'd read every single post, mostly in my own time, unfortunately the number of resident trolls has grown exponentially and so it's just not worth the effort.

Refund please..

Just stop hijacking every thread. Get in touch with True Blue, Steam or BA via their sites. This is not the BA support forum. Really no need whatsoever for this.
Are you the spokesperson for BA? If yes, refund please, if no, please ignore.. meanwhile the game is still not worth the 2999 inr what I paid for. If you are happy, keep playing and shut up.

Looks as if the ward is open for more patients but not patience.

The problems with this game are the users and not the product itself. If you don't like it then it's your own problem and you need the Mortein can not the game itself.

Looks as if the ward is open for more patients but not patience.
My wandering got my ass wondering
Where Christ is in all this crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread