I've played 2004 pc version

Hey Nikhil. What has got into you. Im noticing you've been quite angry for about a couple of days. is everything all right? By the way when you talk like that, you sure make me smile. :lol: :lol:
Umpires hands are suffering from polio.........!!!!!!!
Umpires should see a doctor. While talking about umpires, can you post a shot of the front of the umpire. I want to see if their face look real or just like C2k2.

Anyways, Bob can you post the main menu screenshot.

yes bob that wud b great

and r the 2 umpires similar or both r diff????

plzz post some more sHots

MY 200th post ^_^

bob have to i am absolutely sorry for doubting you.anyway great job mate and can you post more screenshots.

my uncle ust arrived...and he shad a business stop at aus and he got me c2k4...now the next step..getting into his suitcase :)

Screenshots don't look great in any case. When you are playing a game, then it looks much better. Some screenshots I take of other games don't come out as great as I expect, so I wouldn't worry abou the graphics in Cricket 2004.

The screenshots dont look great because the person might not have a high end graphics card.

HI GUYS THE GAME IS REALLY OUT AND THE GAME IS AWEOSME MAN ...
U CAN EASILY DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE NET AT
SO ALL CRICKET FANS DOWNLOAD IT TODAY
AWEOSME

IF MORE IDIOTS LIKE YOU PIRATE THIS GAME THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST CRICKET GAME WE SEE. SUPPORT THE DEVELOPER. BUY THE GAME LEGALLY.

NO WAREZ ON THIS SITE!

I think mate your going to get banned soon :OOO:

What is the editor like? Can you create new teams?

Im in the UK and have ordered it from gpshop New Zealand, any news on if they are getting stock in soon? I thought it wasnt out until December 19th???

many thanks

Allan Donald, I have ordered it from there to. They release it on the 18th of December as that's the due date in New Zealand :/

You should have ordered it from Australia as it has already been released there.

DANG!! I remember getting C2002 from DVD crave as well!!

Anyway ive ordered it with express delivary, so hopefully it will arrive by Christmas :s

Im in the UK and have ordered it from gpshop New Zealand, any news on if they are getting stock in soon? I thought it wasnt out until December 19th???

whats the website for this place?
im in the UK too and id like it b4 christmas or perhaps just after

Users who are viewing this thread