Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

The way cricsim works, we'd want one batting all-rounder in the top 6, a normal all-rounder at 7 and a bowling all-rounder at 8 probably.

That's pretty much what I was saying, regarding what sort of balance we need.

Yea just confirming that, he's from Vic

----------

You know you can just look up his ip address Callum :p

My New Sign up form

Name: Puneeth Kumar
Batting Hand (Left/Right): Left
Bowling type (SLA, RF, RM, etc.): Left Arm Fast
Type (Batsman, Bowler, Keeper): Bowling All rounder

I'm a bowling allrounder . :thumbs

Last edited by a moderator:
Click on the little computer button...

You still have to know/look up what part of the world those numbers correspond to. :p

----------

My New Sign up form

Name: Puneeth Kumar
Batting Hand (Left/Right): Left
Bowling type (SLA, RF, RM, etc.): RLS
Type (Batsman, Bowler, Keeper): Bowling All rounder

I'm a bowling allrounder . :thumbs

:cheers

LS bowling all-rounder is the type we need least (god that took a while to write, I was typing neast lead for ages)

LS bowling all-rounder is the type we need least (god that took a while to write, I was typing neast lead for ages)

Oh yeah, me and Dipak are both already LS. You can VM him to change again if you want to. :p

Let me a pace bowler as there are already two leg spinners ,

Bowling Type : Left Arm Fast

Ok, I edited that into your sign up form above. :cheers

----------

Here's our logo atm, this is the best I can do with my limited graphics skills. :p

unled3s.png

Looks good.

----------

The way cricsim works, we'd want one batting all-rounder in the top 6, a normal all-rounder at 7 and a bowling all-rounder at 8 probably.

But yea, I agree with seeing what we get as our last players before deciding what Barney is. To keep it realistic though, he won't be able to bowl any faster than medium pace if he's a bowler :p

I can be a fast bowling allrounder. Also, in cricism I perform brilliantly in bowling.

I think we should make it as the "official" logo of our team and now try and make a good kit for us.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread