Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

Ok, like the logo. Now we just need another backup batsman and keeper. I'd be a part time keeper if it didn't affect my batting skills but I doubt it won't.

we have too many fast bowlers around, experience with cricksim suggests that fast bowlers do take a hammering and are pretty inconsistent, so fast medium allrounders/bowlers will do.

I am a Medium bowler , so you have to give me a bowl as I wont get hammered which is your logic :spy

Well, I've been a right arm fast bowler in few leagues but I've never been hammered except one over.

we have too many fast bowlers around, experience with cricksim suggests that fast bowlers do take a hammering and are pretty inconsistent, so fast medium allrounders/bowlers will do.

Well I'm backing you and Haarithan to buck the trend.

Like Truman said, our bowlers will break this trend. Actually, I think I've broken it in cricism. :p

History

The J?ger Bombers were formed one Friday night in an alcohol influenced state at Moe's Tavern. Barney Gumble had just seen the announcement of the league on the television and exclaimed quite emphatically that he wanted to create a team, before collapsing on the floor through excessive alcohol consumption. Those around him felt that this would be a great idea and while dropping the shot of J?ger into their Red Bull, declared that the team would be named the J?ger Bombers.

When they awoke the next morning they had no recollection of the night before and did not realise that they had created a team until they saw themselves on the news. A reporter had been at the tavern, with a cameraman filming the entire ordeal. Barney, Callum, Dipak, Truman and Jono decided that although they didn't remember creating this team, their drunken selves were much more intelligent than their normal selves and went ahead with creating the team. It didn't take long to get both J?germeister and Red Bull on board as their main sponsors so that they could avoid having hangovers ever by being constantly drunk and awake. This was the beginning of the era of the J?ger Bombers, a team that would take the PlanetCricket National League by storm.

So how long will you keep up writing ? instead of a?

Good question. Even I copy that "?" everytime I have to type J?ger Bombers. Must be type after getting drunk by someone in our team. :lol

Users who are viewing this thread