Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

Right, here are they.

ib6Fke.png
ib7tE6.png
ib2s5G.png

Can you put our team logo (top of the first post) where the J?germeister logo is, and move the J?germeister to the left?

Other than that they look good. :thumbs

Also on the yellow jersey, are the bottom of the selves meant to be white?

----------

Also I've asked Dan (-D-S-B-) if we wants to join us.

Dan would be a good addition :thumbs

You could have one sponsor on the front and another on the back?

Do we even need the back of it done? (Unless people want to stick it in their profile with their name on it)

Yea people might want to. And Iridium could use the back in his stats thing instead of our avatars potentially

Voting me as the worst player won't ruin my confidence. Obviously these people voting know I am the best and just trying to bring me down but it won't work :p

lol now Great India's managed 3 votes as well. Can't say he didn't deserve that though. :p

I think its because I left this team. However, I came to know that it wasn't any member of the team who changed our profile names; it was Barmy Army. Well, I think its too late you guys won't like to have me back in the team, would you?

i wouldn't mind having you back.

btw how do you get the small a with dots on it using a laptop?

had to copy paste it from some random text to log in.

i wouldn't mind having you back.

btw how do you get the small a with dots on it using a laptop?

had to copy paste it from some random text to log in.

I had the same problem. Its very irritating. You can use Alt codes for that dots. Thanks, I'm looking for other guys to reply what they think about me getting back. Few seniors answers would be worth good.

do like it though and it has no change to the pronunciation of my name.... so

khan is actually pronounced as ka:n in India, and with an umlaut it becomes k?n, so that's a change in our context ;)

No switching over loyalties twice, I'm saying this for your own good. You'll have to pay vcash fines for the release clause, and etc etc. We have no problems in having you back, but you would do well to stay there at the Alliance.

Users who are viewing this thread