Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

No switching over loyalties twice, I'm saying this for your own good. You'll have to pay vcash fines for the release clause, and etc etc. We have no problems in having you back, but you would do well to stay there at the Alliance.

Okay. :thumbs

han is actually pronounced as ka:n in India, and with an umlaut it becomes k?n, so that's a change in our context

i'm used to people calling me kaen, happens quite often. btw i have noticed people saying my first name right though they can actually say riz unlike when i was back in india where they either say reeeze or ridj

How the hell can people say your first name wrong :/

The back. If anyone need changes, I do it. (incomplete)

ib7tA2.png

Nice work, keep it up. :) :p

Did you make those changes to the front kits?

Also how does it look if you put our team logo where the red bull logo is on the back (instead of the red bull logo)?

Also possibly make the numbers bigger like a normal shirt, and push the logo to the bottom.

If my suggestions take too long to implement, don't worry about them. :p

Yea people might want to. And Iridium could use the back in his stats thing instead of our avatars potentially

Yea, good idea. On the one I did up it's a picture of Tim Southee in your avatar so it it just looks like stats for Southee :p I stole the stats from Chris Martin.

I reckon the font looks fine on the shirt. Looks good.

Can we start picking numbers for our jerseys? If so I'm reserving 24 (Jack Bauer :p)

Jersey #14 for me please.

Are you and Haarithan picking your number's from your favourite soccer players. David Villa wears No. 7 doesn't he?

Steven Gerrard wears #8. So it has nothing to do with soccer, for a change. :p

----------

I want #9 since Ronaldo wears it and Rooney

No Man Utd supporters whining out here, especially when our kitmaker Andrew himself is a Liverpool fan. :p

Users who are viewing this thread