Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

Also how does it look if you put our team logo where the red bull logo is on the back (instead of the red bull logo)?

The logo is not looking good at the back tbh. The J?germeister logo is pretty good than the main logo.

Well, tried another one. BTW it's the final part of the kit (front)

ib21c6.png
ib6NGU.png

Last edited:
i'm used to people calling me kaen, happens quite often. btw i have noticed people saying my first name right though they can actually say riz unlike when i was back in india where they either say reeeze or ridj

haha, reminds me of My Name is Khan. (Had to watch it in Geo last year)

Oh yeah, I forgot to state in my contract requests. I want #7 :spy

But 43 will do :p

----------

and Iridium, most of the best soccer players wear 7 :p

How the hell can people say your first name wrong :/

i have no idea.

btw aussie it might look better if you could seperate the two bulls and put one each on the left and right of the name, oh and i'll take no.4 for my number.

----------

haha, reminds me of My Name is Khan. (Had to watch it in Geo last year)

geo as in geography?

Second kit looks cool. Regarding the back side of the jersey, as I said earlier - only the font needs a change.

Nah, font is fine. If anything I'd make the number a bit bigger and the name slightly smaller. Usually the number is pretty massive. Just a suggestion, no need to pay any heed.

lol'd at that nickname.

He does look like a potato :p

69 for me. ;)

The second front kit looks really good. :thumbs

For the back, can you make the number bigger and move the red bull logo down slightly?

http://www.jerseys.com.au/images/brumbies%202011%20adults%20training%20t-shirt%20%28back%29.jpg

Like try the number so it's the size that it is in that image.

Pretty much what Iridium said really:

Nah, font is fine. If anything I'd make the number a bit bigger and the name slightly smaller. Usually the number is pretty massive. Just a suggestion, no need to pay any heed.

----------

The Rock's taken #10 as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread