Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

Orale vato you drunk hypocrites.
Jager Bombers,huh? That sounds as gay as Daisy's Doosras but I see where you come from.

Orale vato you drunk hypocrites.
Jager Bombers,huh? That sounds as gay as Daisy's Doosras but I see where you come from.

How are we hypocrites?

You just sound like and idiot branding us stuff that we're not, is this an attempt to get the other teams back because of what Zorax did?

got a few 4day practice matches going, so far the only results have come on a poor pitch but working on the ratings. will present the matches tomorrow.

Zorax who?
I didn't get what he was talking about because I have a problem hearing from so low to the ground.
I've come to save all you hypocrites.

He's not even in this team, you should go and spam up their thread, that would be fun to watch. :)

----------

And it seems like you did hear what he was talking about, because there's a direct correlation between when he started post crap in your thread, to when you've started posting crap about us.

Logo.png

Likey?

I think it looks great, although I'm pretty easy to please in terms of graphics, so wait a bit and see what some others think.

Cheers AT. :)

Apparently, I've been approached to do the graphics for the Doosras as well. I'll make sure they don't look better than us. :spy

----------

@Callum: Yeah, I'll wait a bit and see what others have to say.

The 'O' looks like a...well...fart? (disgusting,I know) rather than a bomb,unless of course,that's what it was originally intended to mean.

Got Chewie to get even with as well Callum,but I'll stay away from this thread because if there's one thing that I just can stand,it's a fart. :facepalm

People often refer to farts as "bombs", so it makes sense that it looks like a fart... ;)
Although I'm not really sure what a fart looks like, it looks just like a bomb explosion to me.

Users who are viewing this thread