Jager Bombers - "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

You're up late, don't you have work tomorrow? :p

Nah, I'm looking for work at the moment. But I'm currently self teaching myself web design.

Everything looks wonderful except for the BG color surrounding the logo. Then again, I'm a horrible judger of graphics. :p

Yeah, that's the one I was talking about.

Aussie was kind enough to send over the PSDs of both the overlay and the kit. Once I'm done making a few changes, I'll see if can convert a large chunk of it to some sort of a code so that we don't have to use a very big image.

After having spent about half an hour on the PSD of the web design, I think I am better off without fiddling with it. I find the base provided by Khaos Interactive a bit hard to play with. The more you try to edit it, the more it gets ruined. I guess I'll leave the web stuff to Aussie as he has already put in a considerable effort.

I'll rather work on the Home OD/Away OD/FC kits, a header, stadium/squad graphics and a footer.

Yeah, Aussie has done a real good job in making that. You can do the rest though.

I'm not sure, and we need to decide our bonus points too. I think splitting them over two people?

Idk, just give them to the four owners, and the next most active person. :p

In the end it doesn't really matter, because we're going to get more as the season progresses which we can allocate to others.

Yea that's true. Would make sense. Can you post our list of players then and their bonuses before we go and confirm it?

Users who are viewing this thread