Jamie Lyons: A dream out of nothing - Chapter 1B updated

JD10

International Cricketer
"Jamie through ball" Shouted Bob. A wonderful ball by Jamie to put his side 1-0. Jamie was an attacking midfielder with fantastic skill and a dream to play for Liverpool and England. He played for Kirby football club. A little club just outside Liverpool. He went every home match and some away. He had a dream. To score at the KOP. Nobody knew the man with the dog walking round was the man who scouted young players for Liverpool Football Club.

As the referee blew the whistle for the final time in the season. Kirby has won everything. The league and the cup. Now into division 1 it would tough enough. But nobody knew that Jamie may be signing for his dream club. The team played around Jamie, Jamie didn't play around them.

As Jamie was making the usual long route to his dad's car, has his done hundreds of times. But this was no ordinary walk, A stranger in walked up to Jamie and his dad.
"Hello, are you Jamie Lyons?"
"Yeah,why?"
"My name is Fred James and I have been sent to inform you about Liverpool FC is intrested in you"
"Yeah, right!"
"Okay then Jamie, Here's my card, Go to the Training ground on the 1st August at 17:30. Show us what you can do kid!"
Then Jamie was too slow to say anything back and the scout had gone into the distance. Jamie was stunned, it's his big chance!

JD10

International Cricketer
Chapter 1B - Do you believe it?:eek:

As Jamie turned up 5 minutes before he was told, He could see from the distance that their were people already training. He didn't know that it was Liverpool's first team. Gerrard, Torres the lot. But Jamie was too intrested on what's going to happen in his trial?

When he got at the car they were told to go inside to the inside Astro turf. When he got there they were told that a 4 team tournament going to happen. As there was 20 players they were sorted into the groups. Goalies, Defenders, Midfielders and Fowards. I was put into Midfielders. Then we got sorted into 4 team of 5. I had a hard-working team and we all bonded together.

First Game:
Our first game went okay, we won it 2-1 to a fantastic goal by our striker. But i had a bad game. I wasn't producing my best potienial as a midfield playmaker. Then i started noticing just to relax and play like i was in Kirby.

Second Game:
An Awesome game. Crushed them 4-0 with me scoring a hat-trick. This game i won every 50/50 challenge and took the chances i went for. My team-mates noticed that i was the main man in the Kirby team. So the strikers knew they could easily brake the defence and run though and get the ball

Last Game:
Basically, The deciding game between Team C and Team A (my team). The first 10 minutes it was all them. 2-0 up we looked dead and buried. Then we won a free kick in our own box. As it wasn't a full 90 yard pitch i decided to hit it as the keeper wasn't balanced. It took a bounce just before him and went in. 2-1 with 2 minutes left. We win a free-kick on the edge of the box. There was dispute over who would take it. My or Rob. We decided he took it. He hit it. Ricochet off the 2- man wall and came to me. I hit it as hard as i could. It flew into the top corner. The keeper didn't even move. It then came to penalties. I took the 1st one. Slotted it home. They equaled it. Same again. Then they missed there last. It came to the keeper.
"Hit it hard and straight" Said me. He did, It went in :banana2. We were overjoyed.

This surely guranteed us in?

Users who are viewing this thread