Jason Krezja Number 1 Twenty20 bowler in the world

Yeah Jason Krezja deserves a large contract. He's such a good asset to any Twenty20 side. This OP does have a point, he's been very persistent and handy as an all-rounder. Should probably reach one of the top paid players in the world.

Now, I just have to wait for my million dollar contract since they would basically be giving away money.

if i was buying players for the ipl these will be the ones

Krezja
Nannes
Carselidne
Readon
Harwood
Mcgain
Daniel Harris
Freddie Flintoff

He bowled 4 tight overs against a crappy NSW middle order. Well done son, your definitely the best.

He's played 6 T20 games, and although he's got a decent record, he's still not the best t20 bowler in the world, not anywhere near in fact. He'll get spanked by class subcontinent players, that was proven in his first Test match. I don't rate him in the slightest.

The one where he took 12 wickets?

Yep, the same one that he went for 358 runs in 2 innings, going at well above 4 and a half runs per over in both innings. He got well and truely spanked, and most of his 12 wickets were due completely to batsman error, trying to be too aggressive against him as he was just bowling pies. He's bowled in 4 innings in Test cricket, and gone for over 100 in each of them, he got hammered by South Africa, and they're not particularly great players of spin bowling, and as I said before his first game, no-one with a FC average of over 50 (at the time) should be playing Test cricket. He's awful.

Yep, the same one that he went for 358 runs in 2 innings, going at well above 4 and a half runs per over in both innings. He got well and truely spanked, and most of his 12 wickets were due completely to batsman error, trying to be too aggressive against him as he was just bowling pies. He's bowled in 4 innings in Test cricket, and gone for over 100 in each of them, he got hammered by South Africa, and they're not particularly great players of spin bowling, and as I said before his first game, no-one with a FC average of over 50 (at the time) should be playing Test cricket. He's awful.

Agree with most points except the one that South Africans are not good players of spin. It is true they weren't but Mickey Arthur has done some really good homework in that department as evidenced by their showing in the subcontinent over the last one year and half. McKenzie has surprisingly shown to be adept at handling spinners, so too Smith. Amla is good against spin traditionally. Add Kallis and ABDevilliers (who hit a 200 in India), you have a core batting lineup who are good against spin.

Jason Krezja Isint as good as everyone thinks if you look at his first class record he hasent realy done any thing he was sellected by australia against india because they where just realy trying him out payed of as he got 12 wickets but he was also going for allmost 5 runs and over i think if he works on becoming more tidey he ....but could be all right in the ipl as he did get 12 wickets in india but not worth 1 million maybie 100 thousand

Users who are viewing this thread