Just two issues... DYNAMIC LINEUPS and STAT FIX

Dynamic lineups in career mode more important than other minor bugs like(camera angles etc.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Logic 46

Club Cricketer
Hey guys after facing criticism in the other thread.. I have decided on behalf of all the other guys who want dynamic lineups in career mode.. Now i will explain to all those guys what is dynamic lineup and why most of us are crying for this feature..
Advantages
Gives more logic to the game
Increases longevity of career mode
Give more realism to the game
On what basis team selection should be effected
Form slumps
Player progression
Retirements
Injuries
These all features were promised to us by BA.. No problem they didn't give us that.. We dont mind.. But we need it now
I know few tweaks have been made
Our career player getting dropped from the team.
Different lineups across different formats
Retirement (a message popped up in my career mode that this X guy is gonna retire at the end of season.. But this X guy was not there in any domestic, international and club teams- so nothing worth it).
But the above mentioned things that should affect team selection(form slumps, retirements, player progression) never came together in the game.. Thus this thread is formed by me and i am tagging a few guys who also wanted this feature.. Tag more so that we are listened to!! Thankyou

Imagine how it would feel when you will notice thar your AI captain is dropping a player who is out of form or your major player for eg. bowler getting injured before an ipl final and you are the captain of the team.. How will you replace him.. Imagine the realism you will feel.. You are on a tour to england and suddenly you see that players who performed well in the ipl are their in your team.. Thats player progression for you.. Imagine how it would enhance your career mode experience and how much you would enjoy playing it!!!

What is dynamic lineups?
Now i will explain to all those guys what is dynamic lineup and why most of us are crying for this feature..
Advantages
Gives more logic to the game
Increases longevity of career mode
Give more realism to the game
On what basis team selection should be effected
Form slumps
Player progression
Retirements
Injuries
These all features were promised to us by BA.. No problem they didn't give us that.. We dont mind.. But we need it now
I know few tweaks have been made
Our career player getting dropped from the team.
Different lineups across different formats
Retirement (a message popped up in my career mode that this X guy is gonna retire at the end of season.. But this X guy was not there in any domestic, international and club teams- so nothing worth it).
But the above mentioned things that should affect team selection(form slumps, retirements, player progression) never came together in the game.. Thus this thread is formed by me and i am tagging a few guys who also wanted this feature.. Tag more so that we are listened to!! Thankyou
[DOUBLEPOST=1494090995][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is dynamic lineups?
Its enough for me that you cared about viewing my thread.. Casting your vote and asking what is my thread all about.. Its best when your critics show some interest in your thingy! Thanx much mate :)

That's a misleading poll. 'Dynamic Lineup' may be more important than a few minor bugs but it definitely isn't a higher priority than core gameplay. I would rate the following items far ahead of dynamic lineup...

1. Fixing the AI batting so they get decent totals in all formats, especially the shorter formats, and pace their innings appropriately.
2. Default fields and field sets.
3. Edge frequency and inside edges along with appropriate balance across various modes of dismissals.
4. Stats and stats tracking fixed across all modes, especially career mode.
5. Multiple online gameplay bugs.
6. Superhuman wkt keeper who flies across slips ang gully to catch well timed late cut.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread