Just two issues... DYNAMIC LINEUPS and STAT FIX

Dynamic lineups in career mode more important than other minor bugs like(camera angles etc.)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a misleading poll. 'Dynamic Lineup' may be more important than a few minor bugs but it definitely isn't better than core gameplay. I would rate the following items far ahead of dynamic lineup...

1. Fixing the AI batting so they get decent totals in all formats, especially the shorter formats, and pace their innings appropriately.
2. Default fields and field sets.
3. Edge frequency and inside edges along with appropriate balance across various modes of dismissals.
4. Stats and stats tracking fixed across all modes, especially career mode.
5. Multiple online gameplay bugs.
I will take your bugs one by one
1) AI batting has been tuned a lot in all these patches.. Compare them to the ones beforehand you will se they are not giving away their wickets easily..
2) Field sets- Feature discussed endless times
Result- More proactive fields according to situation
3) Edge frequency increased.. Appropriate edges are there carrying to fly slips and I know you are not getting LBWs and bowleds but still stumps are flying through inside edges and i got an lbw yesterday only.. Rare but present.
4) Included in my thread.
5) Sorted most of them like timer one.
Now talk about dynamic lineups
Result- Your player getting dropped :p despite good performances.. See that steam update thread i have mentioned my records and still getting dropped..
Overall result- Next to NULL..[DOUBLEPOST=1494091789][/DOUBLEPOST]
First we need realistic gameplay(bowled,lbw,run outs ext..)then your dynamic lineups.
Be patient!
Atleast 75% of them improved mate! :) good news for you!

1) AI batting has been tuned a lot in all these patches.. Compare them to the ones beforehand you will se they are not giving away their wickets easily..
3) Edge frequency increased.. Appropriate edges are there carrying to fly slips and I know you are not getting LBWs and bowleds but still stumps are flying through inside edges and i got an lbw yesterday only.. Rare but present.
Result- Your player getting dropped :p despite good performances.. See that steam update thread i have mentioned my records and still getting dropped..

AFAIK all or most of the items are work in progress and are being tuned in daily builds/patches so they haven't been sorted yet. Thus higher priority than dynamic lineups, which by the way may be work in progress as well.

AFAIK all or most of the items are work in progress and are being tuned in daily builds/patches so they haven't been sorted yet. Thus higher priority than dynamic lineups, which by the way may be work in progress as well.
You are right but the point i am making in this thread is that if everything is getting tuned with dynamic lineups why is that then all the features showing improvements but not the dynamic lineup thing even after BA posting 'improved career dynamic lineup selection' why the result is so worthless.. Then after that one update its never been looked upon.. They are caught in a muddle because first they used it as an highlight and now dont know how to satisfy the needs of that feature! Thankyou BA :)

You still haven't grasped the fact that your point has been listened to over and over and any fixes that can be mad will be made.

Just because you mention it more or make a new thread doesn't mean it's more likely to be fixed! Your going on like no one is listening to you.

At least it's in a new thread I guess.

You still haven't grasped the fact that your point has been listened to over and over and any fixes that can be mad will be made.

Just because you mention it more or make a new thread doesn't mean it's more likely to be fixed! Your going on like no one is listening to you.

At least it's in a new thread I guess.
Then why the guys who are not with me posting certain thimgs here
. You should note that too! I made this thread for people who are with me to show their love for this feature.. But i dont know why some people are not letting that category of people speak.. Its a forum please give everyone a chance to speak.. Besides i have made this new thread for them!

. You should note that too! I made this thread for people who are with me to show their love for this feature.. But i dont know why some people are not letting that category of people speak.. Its a forum please give everyone a chance to speak.. Besides i have made this new thread for them!

You've spoken, I've spoken, others have spoken, it's time to wait.

Stfu and stop being an idiot.

. You should note that too!

I'm not not with you. Sure dynamic lineups would be great.

Your missing the fact that all your doing is irritating people.

Imagine your at your desk at work trying to fix dynamic lineups and everyone's being patient while you try and do it.

Then they have you in the background constantly banging on about it. It doesn't do any good at all. Peoples got your point the first and second time.

Why did you think a 5th 6th 7th and a new thread was necessary.

People have spoken, it's been heard. Why do you have to go on and on!? I don't get it at all.

Imagine your at your desk at work trying to fix dynamic lineups and everyone's being patient while you try and do it.

Then they have you in the background constantly banging on about it. It doesn't do any good at all. Peoples got your point the first and second time.

People have spoken, it's been heard. Why do you have to go on and on!? I don't get it at all.
Ohky i am patient and am waiting for the next update.. Man let me share one emotional thing with you.. I am doing this thing over and over again.. Soo you can imagine what pleasure i will get after it is done and dusted.. The happiness.. I am emotionally attached to this thing.. Call me an idiot but this idiot can take on the world for this feature! Please guys just vote and i will get to know what people want! No more bragging from my side now.. Staying shut! Expecting the same! Thankyou guys for listening to my thing over and over again.. Sorry for inconveniences! :)

Why do u even have to tell him that he's going on and on and on?

The no. Of times he's mentioned dynamic lineups, each of the time u also have responded
:clap

I guess they are focusing more into gameplay at the moment.Once is done,they will look at dynamic lineups.Patch 4 is not out yet.
btw im impressed by your lonely battle :clap.How can i change my vote? ;)

Wait
I guess they are focusing more into gameplay at the moment.Once is done,they will look at dynamic lineups.Patch 4 is not out yet.
btw im impressed by your lonely battle :clap.How can i change my vote? ;)
Wait mate let me open that option for you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1494093603][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait

Wait mate let me open that option for you :)
Done now you can change it!

That's a misleading poll. 'Dynamic Lineup' may be more important than a few minor bugs but it definitely isn't a higher priority than core gameplay. I would rate the following items far ahead of dynamic lineup...

1. Fixing the AI batting so they get decent totals in all formats, especially the shorter formats, and pace their innings appropriately.
2. Default fields and field sets.
3. Edge frequency and inside edges along with appropriate balance across various modes of dismissals.
4. Stats and stats tracking fixed across all modes, especially career mode.
5. Multiple online gameplay bugs.
6. Superhuman wkt keeper who flies across slips ang gully to catch well timed late cut.
Sorry mate i missed your no. 6)
Yeah its a bit irritating but its cool also.. Like in legend difficultiy bowling hardest.. When i am sweating my arse of trying to get a wicket.. And a batsman have his weakest skill as cut and keeper dives and takes it.. That is sheer happiness.. Soo it's more of a pleasure bug :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread