Not open for further replies.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Hello Everyone!

Regular contributor, first time complainer.

Many of you will have noticed that Rudolph has been removed from the role of Staff Member. This action was forced upon Rudolph, and he hasn't received the recognition he deserves.

What we need from you all is your support. Please post in this thread If you support our campaign to both thank Rudolph for his contributions, and also demand an apology from the people that removed him.

Thank you all!

CaptainCremer, User2010 & VC the Slogger.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Rudolph is a good staff member... I seen him active most of the time here and taking his job seriously... He done really well for cricket league section and other part of this site...

[HASHTAG]#JusticeForRudi[/HASHTAG]

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
[HASHTAG]#JusticeForRudi![/HASHTAG]
tumblr_n41cxixYGg1txmmmpo1_400.gif

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This should've been private between the admins and staff members, I'm sure there'd have been an appropriate answer from them. Revolting against a confidential issue and flooding the place with it makes no sense honestly while the decision must've been taken for the betterment of the site, they know their job better than us. We all can fairly agree about his contribution towards the site but there is always a polite way to put it forward. Never really expected this from highly rated staff members.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
This should've been private between the admins and staff members, I'm sure there'd have been an appropriate answer from them. Revolting against a confidential issue and flooding the place with it makes no sense honestly while the decision must've been taken for the betterment of the site, they know their job better than us. We all can fairly agree about his contribution towards the site but there is always a polite way to put it forward. Never really expected this from highly rated staff members.

Thank you for your comment. We have attempted to resolve this privately and will continue to do so, however they have not replied.

I have remained polite while making this public, and will continue to do so. :)

S

Satan666

This is an interesting matter.

From what Ive seen thus far Rudolph has been a splendid member and one of the few staff members doing their job. Outside of this I cant say I know him much, most of the time he been here I was away. From what I gather though he seems faithful and straightforward.

That being said I've known on a more personal basis the other mods and admins way back when they were normal members. They were all my fans/followers at some point. So I really cant see them making an ill informed decision such as this.

If justice has been twisted then thats not right at all.

I hope things work out an Rudolph gets reinstated.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I actually don't know what's the matter or what's going on. Only thing I know is Rudolph is no more a staffie for some reasons.

I must say, he has been a cool guy and very good as a staff. Responding to the queries, helping newbies, doing regular moderation work, been fantastic as a PCPL chairman etc...

Thank you Rudolph for all your contributions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread