Kabooka, Burma's Finest and SRK come back! We need you!!

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ashes Cricket 09 had great potental and still does, but what makes me sad is that the two greatest modders Kabooka, Burma's Finest and SRK have been relatively quiet for quite a whille now and we need them

As Hmarka said, we may have harassed them to much, but with so few legendary modders for AC09 there is only a small group of modder to complete our requests.

On behalf of myself and whoever so feels the same. PLEASE Kabooka, Burma's Finest and SRK come back! We need you!!
:help:help:help

Last edited:

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
change the title to "Kabooka,Burma's Finest and SRK come back! We need you!! ".So by seeing the title they will be interested and can come back to modding.:)

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
yup please we reques srk,kabooka and burma finest to come back modd ac09 :hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't panic guys. Kabooks and SRK may be busy with their board exams and now the IIt-Jee, AIEEE exams. They are the most important exams for their career. So give them time and i'm sure they will be back soon after the exams. I guess in the first week of may:clap

P

pcfan123

Don't panic guys. Kabooks and SRK may be busy with their board exams and now the IIt-Jee, AIEEE exams. They are the most important exams for their career. So give them time and i'm sure they will be back soon after the exams. I guess in the first week of may:clap

you seem to know a lot about Indian exams for an American from manhattan :sarcasm

Kabooka

International Cricketer
I am glad to see that some of you feel that me & others can make AC09 a better gaming experience for you , but as some have pointed we all have our private lives to look after.

Im assuming that Burma'sFinest is now working in a game studio & we shall be able to enjoy the fruits of his labor in a forthcoming game.

Talking of me, I have been pretty busy of late with some private home improvement (P.S. brought myself a new apartment & im totally upto my neck while getting it done up) not to mention i haven't fired up the PC in quite some time & have been using the iMac for most of my computing needs.

What the above said statements mean: I haven't played AC09 (or any game for that matter) for the last couple of months so the question of making new mods is totally out of the way.

Let's hope that SRK is not as occupied as me and Burma & he can answer the call of cricket buffs still playing AC09 :)

Viral Shah

International Coach
They were,They are and They will be the greatest modders of all time.

arjind

International Coach
I am offended:D
Seriously, we do need them back (or what we can get of them)

Viral Shah

International Coach
SRK will start after june as his examns are completed in june.

Users who are viewing this thread