Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

Kabooka, excellent stuff with the kits buddy:clap.

What's the story with the dark blue England kit? Looking mighty fine to me.

Kabooka how come on the India kit on the back of the shirt it has India but on the South Africa kit it doesn't say South Africa in just got a number.

Thats the way I visualized the Kits . Actually in reality none of the kits say the team name at the back, instead they say the players name ...but since we dont have this feature in the game so as to not make the kit look bland from the back I decided to to put in the team names for some of the kits. You may see a similar pattern in my future kits as well.

Kabooka, excellent stuff with the kits buddy:clap.

What's the story with the dark blue England kit? Looking mighty fine to me.

In my humble opinion, it looks ready to be released but unfortunately unlike all other team the kits for England and Australia are way more bigger as they feature all the custom pads in team colors as well. These are not yet available in the current build of the BIG editor. Hence I have put a hold on the England and Australia kits for now. I will release them as soon as the BIG file editor is updated.

Can you move the logos closer to each other on the Eng and WI kits and move the digicel logo down ;)

In my humble opinion, it looks ready to be released but unfortunately unlike all other team the kits for England and Australia are way more bigger as they feature all the custom pads in team colors as well. These are not yet available in the current build of the BIG editor. Hence I have put a hold on the England and Australia kits for now. I will release them as soon as the BIG file editor is updated.

OK pal, just showing my impatience for the England kit. Keep up the good work:clap

Merry Christmas to everybody , now let me share something different today.

Given below is the ICC World XI Kit , which was used by the ODI Series between ICC World XI & Australia in 2005 . At that time the Aussies where at the height of their cricket supremacy & won the ODI series comfortably 3-0 .

Results | Global | Cricinfo.com

ICC World XI ODI Kit​

cricket2009200912251657.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-25

By kabooka at 2009-12-25

By kabooka at 2009-12-25
cricket2009200912251652.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-25
cricket2009200912251635.jpg

By kabooka at 2009-12-25

This one is for Kabooka : Sexcellent :laugh

Great Kits kabooka. Have you tried changing umpires kits?? Some fancy shirts would be awesome then the official real ones. For example a beach shirt with flowers.... Would be funny :P

Great Kits kabooka. Have you tried changing umpires kits?? Some fancy shirts would be awesome then the official real ones. For example a beach shirt with flowers.... Would be funny :P

Why dont I make em naked instead...would a great Lotta fun then wouldn't it? Ill stick to the basics first and when im through with all there is in the game well get em umpires some floral shirts.

kabooka when r u gonna release bats??
its gonna be fun with new bats!!

Have patience my friend...soon.

I guess Pakistanis will turn to new Pepsi logo from now on as in the Boxing day had a new Pepsi logo on their test kits.:)
Excellent stuff dude:)

the kit is good please improve that line in the pakistan kit

Which line? Try to be specific .

Can you provide me with AJ logo please Kabooka

I had to make the AJ logo from a scratch . Ill send it to you tomorrow.

Usually I dont like to share resources, which i have hand drawn myself , but since you look like my 12 year old cousin , im gonna oblige you.

I have noticed a problem with the lines on the end off the sleves for the india and Sa kit please take notice of this and tell me what the problem is

Users who are viewing this thread