Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

Fantastic bats mate. Are there going to be releasing more bats and if so what bats?

Mate, you're only allowed one thread.

Hey, one thread per member. Ask admins or mods to merge your threads:)

I think that the rules allow me to make two threads for downloads & previews. not to mention these are two different type of downloads.

PlanetCricket Forums - Announcements in Forum : Ashes Cricket 2009 Downloads Forum

Fantastic bats mate. Are there going to be releasing more bats and if so what bats?

Yes, definitely more bats are coming. But expect them to be all from the 2010 range of Adidas, Puma, Slazenger, GM, Kookaburra, Grey Nichols etc. I Might even entertain a few requests.

wow!!!.......these are just awesome....reps to you mate
did you try replacing the ads?

No, I have not yet tried replacing the ads. Maybe sometime later.

Hey Kabooka,
Great Bats Mate.
Other than bats I have noticed new Newzealand,Srilanka and England kits.
Please post them too.
As no one has posted them till now.

They shall be released within a week.

Brilliant work and well worthy of breaking forum rules by stating my admiration in words rather than just pressing the "thanks" button. You sir are bloody marvelous and a truly "The Upper Uncle of All Things Batty!":D:)

Fair enough. It's great stuff though, definitely deserving of another thread!

These bats are awesome, but the game does not have sufficient space for bats I guess like Cricket 07 had:facepalm

Thanks for the appreciation guys. Expect to find more bats from 2010 lineup of Adidas, Puma, Slazenger, Kookaburra, GM, Reebok & Grey Nichols as the days roll by :)

Puma Vendetta & CA 5000 have also been added in the first post.

Excellent Work Kabooka and what happened to your Pakistan Kit ??????;)

@Ahmed This thread is for kits not for bats. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread