Kabooka's AC09 Mods : Kabookaburras are Out ;)

A reporter from Al Jazeera is supposed to be living in one of those places.

Now being Rizwan Khan tell me, can you fix the Continuum Transfunctioner ?

he used to work for bbc when i was born:p, and i have no idea what a continuum transfunctioner is

i have no idea what a continuum transfunctioner is

I think it plugs into the flux capacitor.

Doc%20Brown.jpg

I think it plugs into the flux capacitor.

Doc%20Brown.jpg

Booooom.....Thanks Doc, Mah woofer works again!!!!!

Time for some hardcore Gangsta music...lets see some of mah morning rhymes

♫ d(-_-)b ♫ I gotta belt on my waist, toothbrush with some paste, aviators on mah face.....

Dont like my music....take a slip, else i got yo woman with the bowling bowl grip, 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink...
♫ d(-_-)b ♫

Speaking of my failed attempt at Rhyming I must admit that im a Metal Head & I enjoy listening to the soothing sounds of AC/DC, Metallica, GnR, Iron Maiden, Satriani & Pink Floyd :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobADay

Thanks Kabooka but there are no 'West_Indies/ODI/Pads/Cod' & 'West_Indies/ODI/Pads/Tran' in my big file (or the original that I copy from CD)?

That is strange , try reinstalling the game & then use the big editor . This time wait for 30-40 seconds & enter the same search again & again till it gets you to the result

Still no joy even after re-installing, vey annoying! Would anyone be able to post a screen shot of the BIG editor showing where the West Indies ODI pads are please?

Hey, Kabooka, I know you wanted to know so for my IPL Patch, to make kits, KIT REPLACEMENT IS AS FOLLOWS:
CSK - Transmission XI
KXIP - Aces
DD - Devils
RCB - Centurions
KKR - Zimbabwe
MI - Kenya
DC - Ireland
RR - Bangladesh

Enjoy!:D and Good luck

Since many people were having problem with the indian twenty20 kits and my friend recently requested me so i made converted to texpack format and i want to share with all here is the i

indian 20-20 kits in texpack format:banana2:banana2

you have to import texpack files one by one
it will be nice if kabooka u index it

Last edited:
still waiting for kookaburra bat pack, its humble request if you please release the kookaburra bat pack :(
:crying

still waiting for kookaburra bat pack, its humble request if you please release the kookaburra bat pack :(
:crying

Took your time in asking, my bet for your next post was 2 days ago!:D

Hey Kabooks thanks for PMing me the Kookaburra bat pack, its awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread