KFC Chicken Sandwich

Not really man, i had 27 years of junk food, my body had enough. Last 5 years have been fantastic.

All you guys who love KFC etc, get back to me when youre 30......

Rob, you could be a veggie and still gorge on a lot of junk food here in India. We have liquid cheese oozing out of vegetarian pizzas and don`t even get us started about the variety of roadside junk which you could get in India.
I don`t think there is any dearth of junk food options in India, even for a veggie, and that is a huge temptation to fight off. :D

Rob, you could be a veggie and still gorge on a lot of junk food here in India. We have liquid cheese oozing out of vegetarian pizzas and don`t even get us started about the variety of roadside junk which you could get in India.
I don`t think there is any dearth of junk food options in India, even for a veggie, and that is a huge temptation to fight off. :D

Harsh! Junk food is everywhere here too, though obviously not anywhere near the scale it is in India. I'm at that stage where i know that even if i'm mighty hungry and junk food might seem a good idea, i just know I wont feel good afterwards and its not worth it. Thats one other thing- i can spend $20 at KFC and not feel full, yet a healthy meal fills me up. The junk food certainly has a more negative effect the older you get.

Agree with Rob here, once my metabolism slowed at around 23-24 fast food started making me feel lethargic and sleepy.

I try to stay away as much as possible but the lure of quick and cheap meals can sometimes be too much.

Even though I hate how I feel 2 hours after eating KFC/McD etc, if i'm hungry and i'm driving past a fast food joint I have to try REALLY hard to talk myself out of it, every time, even though I know it will only be nice for a short period while i'm eating it. But then I go home and i'm thankful I resisted and can get on with things. Nothing worse for me than saying to my kids I cant go and run around and or play cricket because ive had KFC or Red Rooster and I want to sleep, the quality of food that it is just isnt worth it. I want to feel good and energetic all day.

True. But tbf my spelling and grammar was terrible when I was 12 and on here so it was probably just a misspelt word... :p

Hey, does anyone know "original" recipes from fastfoods? I only came across this one for homemade hamburgers, but as you see, it is just what it says - a homemade hamburgers, which has very little to do with original fastfoods like mcD etc... If you know any (hamburgers or sandwiches preferred) I'd be very grateful.

Users who are viewing this thread