IPL Kolkata Knight Riders

no king! no way mate.really.trust me.lol
or may be if they kick mac out of the team.
he's just out of form and that has nothing to do with captaincy pressure.
give him a loooooong break!
he's clearly out of form.may be they must use the wild card now-mortaza

or may be if they kick mac out of the team.

Kick Mac? :eek: Why? :eek::eek: Mac is still our no 1 keeper, and one of our best pinch hitters. I think we should just give the captaincy to someone else, and Mac will be that old Brendon McCullam again. He's got way too pressurized, mate- nothing else. No cricketer can or has ever performed under the type of pressure Mac is facing.

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

he's just out of form and that has nothing to do with captaincy pressure.
give him a loooooong break!

Sorry, but I disagree. His off-form and the captaincy pressure are very much inter-related.

Not 100% sure its captaincy pressure when he lead NZ against India in one of the ODI's he was fine with the bat, I think he is just horribly out of form. This has been said in another thread but at least McCullum, Taylor and Ryder are all getting there bad form out the way now instead of having it when playing for NZ. :D

I think that KKR should make a victorius streak........to enter the semi-final!!!!!!

Cricinfo - Buchanan wants more foreign players

its about time IPL change the rule. they should. the only reason IPL is big out side of India is b/c of the overseas players. they should allow at least 1 more overseas player in the main XI. 5-6 combo.

Yep exactly the rest of the world doesn't care for the no name Indian players and to be fair they don't care all that much for the overseas players which haven't played international cricket either.

For me to really get into this franchise type of cricket you should be able to make your team out of anyone you want I dislike the international and age rules they have in place right now.

yeah it IS Indian premier league, but if i was the owner of it, i would want my league to be followed by other nations too. not just in India. i would want it to be HUGE and POPULAR.

and Modi is very greedy person. he is hungry for money. so if he want more money he should change that rule.

Thats fine just the rest of the world won't care as much.

Everyone is care about, its a big money game. Ask English players ;) regarding Modi, i know he is a fecking greedy person but he is also donating some big green bills in South Africa for many things. You told world dont care about it !! England was the 1st who requested IPL to get the matches there but SA got it ;) Its a big money business and everyone is interested except few....... very few i mean :)

i think he meant IF there was no international players then people wont care.

Users who are viewing this thread