IPL Kolkata Knight Riders

It just seems like Buchanan has got his next topic to talk about(after the 4 captain theory).
Why doesnt he just stops doing this and try atleast to look to win a game out of the next 6?SRK would be happy.

i agree but still brendon mac is....i don't know what to say.i just don't want to see his face again.
he used to be my favourite cricketer because of his cool looks,good spirit of sportsmanship and most importantly,his batting and wicketkeeping skills but now....gosh!!
someone help him out!may be stephen fleming should give him some tips.

ha ha! everyone says that ganguly has been having a cloud of ill luck and controversies hanging over his head ever since he was born.i wonder if that has got something to do with mac's poor form!

SRK is one ignorant as$, and he finds other ignorant people too. Buchanan is taking NO responsibility for their loses. by the look of it, it doesnt look like he is doing any thing to change it, he is going around and coming up with new "ideas"

and that ignorant SRK is totally blaming the team, rather then going after Bucha. why would he, Bucha has the same blood as him

I agree that the 4 foriegner rule should be changed. They should allow 1 more foreigner. That will make the game more interesting and will create a perfect balance between the foreigners (5) and the Indians (6). It will still remain the Indian Premier League (6 Indians are more than enough) and we will also be able to see some more superstars in action. Modi should do it, if he wants to make IPL popular.

@ King Cricket:If that rule's applied then I wish that KKR drop Dinda or Shukla..

^ Of course, Dinda, Sukla, Agarkar, ....

although I am not a fan for kkr,the real fans are truly happy!!
Not only is SRK trying to sell a part of kkr but also is trying to gain the max out of the team.
The et said that kkr had the second largest media value and one website said that srk was getting hate mails.
also fans are happy that kkr is going to be sold

This is what a PC member had to say about KKR. Well, firstly it's a rumour, mate. SRK has confirmed it. And secondly, no, we WILL no be even the least bit happy if SRK sells KKR.

KKR is equivalent of Bangladesh in ICC.

The 4 foreigners rule is perfect. No need for changing that. Buch can moan as much as he wants. But other teams have invested wisely in Indian domestic talent, instead of victorian domestic talent, and are reaping the benefits.

Reporter: So you are saying that you havent decided the Batting Order in a single Match, still?
John Buchanon: No. The entire thing has been decided by Mathew. We have a good understanding between us.

This is a John Buchanon Interview to a Bengali Daily Anandabazaar Patrika. The original interview has been translated in English, with my personal comments on what Buchanon has to say.

To read the complete interview please log on to The Way to Lords - Saurav Ganguly/ Fake IPL Player - Decoded:onpc

Untitled_1_copy.jpg

Mods please close this thread. The team is dead- the owner has committed suicide, the coach too, the players have been poisoned, and the supporting coaches have been murdered. What will we discuss here? The team does not exist anymore. It's just KKR's ashes.
BTW, KKR fans, your black clothes ready?

Users who are viewing this thread