IPL Kolkata Knight Riders

FakePlaya said:
In Jo'burg now. The plot seems to be thickening. On the flight, Lordie, Bhookha and Skipper were sitting in different corners. No words exchanged between any of them. Bhookha and coach had another round of discussions with Dildo. Apparently, they tried to explain to Dildo how Lordie doesn't fit into the scheme of things anymore. The top four batters will be the phoren brigade, given that Pussy is now with us. And for lower order, we need guys who can run fast, take quick singles and twos. So, Bhookha is of the view that there's no place for Lordie.

so now he is planning to kick Dada out completely?

lol David Hussy = Chikna (aka skinny) Pussy? :rtfl that has to be the best nick ever

402693.jpg

so now he is planning to kick Dada out completely?

lol David Hussy = Chikna (aka skinny) Pussy? :rtfl that has to be the best nick ever

Huh...Hussey's a Grand Batsmen Buddy.....

shubhrayu added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

To all Bangladeshi Fans:No Mashrafe Mortaza this season guys..

whats your problem "baa-dy"? i didnt call him that. thats what fake ipl player calls him!

and KKR lost :happy

why didn't chikna hussey play yesterday?
another poor management decision!
why is it that all the aussies who coach team india or an ipl franchise badly mess thing up?

Gul with 4 wickets today, 4 overs/8 runs/4 wickets.

i don't know what to say about this mate.i don't care about that nation anymore.gul is a good bowler but aussies were way below par.
mike hussey's shoes were way too big for anyone to fill and punter could have been a handful as well.

Mike Hussey plays for CSK and Punter would have added fuel to the fire.

I hope Mortaza gets a chance atleast in the next game. I am tired of seeing less worthy players and unknowns from Australia etc getting a game over this tiger.

There will be furious debate over McCullum's captaincy. There will be those asking what else he could have done - score 84 not out, take the catch of the tournament, rotate the bowlers satisfactorily until 16 overs, and yet his bowlers let him down. But who chose those bowlers in the first place - Angelo Mathews ahead of Mashrafe Mortaza, Ajit Agarkar ahead of Ashok Dinda?

source : cricinfo

I feel sorry for McCullum

Users who are viewing this thread