IPL Kolkata Knight Riders

Moral – With a team like KKR, who needs to fix a match

why did you UNQUOTE that, as if you wrote it? thats part of the blog

Take him and give us Raina :D

Thats a good hunt try! KKR have no proper batsmen which is to be considered seriously. ( apart from Hodge and Hussey ) Stop blaming Mashrafe and start searching a thing with sense.. i.e batsmen,coach and the captain! ;)

surendar added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Maybe not Raina but i'll give you Parthiv for him :D.

When we have Jakati, why we need Murali Karthik? Let them have and enjoy!

Lmfao. KKR are ultra crap. They really should have won. 21 of the last over. I guess this is why Mortaza hasn't played throughout the IPL.

Lmfao. KKR are ultra crap. They really should have won. 21 of the last over. I guess this is why Mortaza hasn't played throughout the IPL.

Hahaha .........

You could not even gathered 4 runs of 6 balls with 3-4 wickets in hand :laugh we are ultra crap and MI is ultra over confident and ultra chokers

kkr can lose the game from any position
like if 36 runs need to opposition to win in last over,i am sure KKR will lose that match
and if KKr needed 2 runs in last over to win,they will lose:D:D

I guess this is why Mortaza hasn't played throughout the IPL.

oh yeah like they have won those matches.

Mash had no match practice, warming the bench for long time, no confident. Bad captaincy: not keeping track of the filder, that NO BALL was tottally Mc's fault. if it was a fair bowl, KKR would have won with 5 runs. and to bowl a bowler in the last over who has not played a single game.

and they have yet to sign his contract

KKR sucked this year but I don't blame them because they are missing some great player e.g. Ricky Pionting, Umar Gul, Shaoib Akhtar, salman butt and more

Lol @ Mashrafe and the people who wanted him in the team. I can't believe Kolkata signed him for 600K.

Mash had no match practice, warming the bench for long time, no confident. Bad captaincy: not keeping track of the filder, that NO BALL was tottally Mc's fault. if it was a fair bowl, KKR would have won with 5 runs. and to bowl a bowler in the last over who has not played a single game.

An international cricketer, even one from Bangladesh should be able to preform well even if they have been dropped, how else are they going to prove worth to selectors?

Lets hope this is just a one off for Mash, because I do like him.

Users who are viewing this thread