IPL Kolkata Knight Riders

An international cricketer, even one from Bangladesh should be able to preform well even if they have been dropped, how else are they going to prove worth to selectors?

Lets hope this is just a one off for Mash, because I do like him.

^^^ yea thats true, but those werent my excuse. those are more like the things that happened that made todays results. more like true facts...

do you guys think i, we dont feel bad that he went for 58? went for 26 on the last over, undoing the previous 2 good overs, 1 from himself. he could have been the hero here. he could have broken the losing strick for KKR and cheer up all the KKR fans + fans back home. he could have showed Bhoka that not taking him all that time was a mistake. could have helped SRK to rethink about keeping Bhoka as the coach. and most of all do a little justice to himself. but we cant really blame him, its not tottaly his fault. its b/c ... (and that takes me back to my previous post)

View Single

View Single Post 2

Ajantha Mendis needs to be playing every game. He's the best bowler as far as I'm concerned.

KKR make two competitive totals and now their bowlers let them down. When they weren't making these totals the batters were letting them down. Glad I don't support them as they would be a pain.

oh yeah like they have won those matches.

Mash had no match practice, warming the bench for long time, no confident. Bad captaincy: not keeping track of the filder, that NO BALL was tottally Mc's fault. if it was a fair bowl, KKR would have won with 5 runs. and to bowl a bowler in the last over who has not played a single game.

and they have yet to sign his contract

So what if he hasn't had any match practice, he is an international bowler. And how can you blame McCullum for that fielder not going to where he was told, if Mortaza had a look himself maybe he could tell him to move in.

You have wanted Mortaza in the team all IPL, and he just proved why he shouldn't be.

Don't have a team I just support the Aussie players :)

Start supporting Chennai Super Kings.. Hayden has been the super hero of the tournament and never removed his orange cap which he has got for his highest runs in IPL this season. :cool:

Howsie said:
So what if he hasn't had any match practice, he is an international bowler. And how can you blame McCullum for that fielder not going to where he was told, if Mortaza had a look himself maybe he could tell him to move in.

You have wanted Mortaza in the team all IPL, and he just proved why he shouldn't be.

haha, one game can't prove anything. It's been ages since Mashrafe has played a game especially in pressure situation. When superstars like Hayden, Warne found a bit hard to play their first game after ages this season(due to lack of touch), there is no surprise that Mashrafe has also felt the same.

However, that guy is a talented bloke! Also, I don't remember any pressure situations like this which Mash had faced it before. It's too harsh to blame on Mashrafe especially when KKR team went clueless how to bat on a beautiful wicket for first 15 overs.

As I said it before, DC deserved to win since they played like a team..

dude you have the right to remain selenite! ek dom chup! McCullum plays 15 games and cant even score a 30+ score, except one flucky 80. so dont even talk. if Mash played that many games from the begining he would have won KKR at least 3 games min.

and about that fielder. i THOUGHT he was trying to move him, but McCullum apprently didnt EVEN know that there was only 3 fielder IN. YES, legendry skipper!

its for his stupidity KKR lost it, and Mash is taking all the blame. easier to get 16 from 6, then 5. the whole game changed after that ball.

dude you have the right to remain selenite! ek dom chup! McCullum plays 15 games and cant even score a 30+ score, except one flucky 80. so dont even talk. if Mash played that many games from the begining he would have won KKR at least 3 games min.

and about that fielder. i THOUGHT he was trying to move him, but McCullum apprently didnt EVEN know that there was only 3 fielder IN. YES, legendry skipper!

its for his stupidity KKR lost it, and Mash is taking all the blame. easier to get 16 from 6, then 5. the whole game changed after that ball.

If I had an international bowler I would expect him to still win us the game if the opposing team needed 16 of six balls. You are a joke if you blame anyone else but Mortaza. It also shows how bad this team is that McCullum can be in such bad form, and yet is still the second highest run scorer for the team.

You are a joke if you blame anyone else but Mortaza. It also shows how bad this team is that McCullum can be in such bad form

and yet your blaming KKR for McCullums failer and his form? and your telling me not to blame McCullum for that No ball, when its HIS fault? :rolleyes:

it was a batting pitch, even KKR scored 28 on their last over... and i am not the ONLY guy who thinks 16 was way too easy

and yet your blaming KKR for McCullums failer and his form? and your telling me not to blame McCullum for that No ball, when its HIS fault?

Where did I say that

It also shows how bad this team is that McCullum can be in such bad form, and yet is still the second highest run scorer for the team

Look what a said, where did I blame KKR for McCullums bad form. I just said this team must be pretty bad if McCullum can be the second highest scorer.

it was a batting pitch, even KKR scored 28 on their last over... and i am not the ONLY guy who thinks 16 was way too easy

Didn't Mortaza go for 26 in his last over, he chocked. You just can't admit he failed. I remember when Moises Henriques was playing and every time he failed you bagged him. Yet you have made every excuse in the book to defend a bowler that went for over 50 from his four overs. I actually quite like Mortaza as a player, and didn't mind seeing him in the playing XI. But you can't blame other players for him going for over 50 runs.

McCullum would of won them atleast two games by now if the fielding and bowling wasn't so bad. But geezzz you must really rate Mortaza if you think he would of won this team three more games, because going at over 14 an over doesn't really help your team.

ok for the 10th effing Time, i am NOT saying he didnt fail. there is NO way to defended that, when some goes for 58 in 4 overs... he failed big time! all i am sayin..ok eff it ! i give up!
i cant repeat myself..

read here or just read surendar posts

next time you bring up this crap again without even reading or understanding what i am trying to say, i swear to God...

WHY did kkr playy mortaza....a total waste of money....
that much of money should have been spend to buy some good bowler like Nannes.
Still KKR have langaveldt why wasnt he playin instead of that ....minnow bowler.....
great figures dude
4-0-58-0

vickyrox added 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Bychance he played 1 match this season....and i dont see him playin any more games in IPL(3)

see Howsie? thats what i am trying to say, they should go after Mash like that ^^ just because of ONE failer. his 1st game, he was nervus, his 1st T20 after a long time, he is bowling pace after 4 months (he bowled spin on the domestic cricket b/c of knee injury).

i never said he DIDNT fail... get it now?

Users who are viewing this thread