IPL Kolkata Knight Riders

I hope Henriques gets some matches, if he can then fire in them it would give him a world of confidence.

I think he'll give it a fair go, and might score a few runs. If he can get that slog sweep going and pull out a few of his textbook cover drives he could score a handy lower order 25 off about 10-15 balls. I think he might get hit around a little though when he's bowling.

Agree his batting really should be his strong point but thus far in his career it has been his weakness. Wouldn't mind seeing what his bowling pace is like over here and if the conditions are right he could a handful.

Your right, but to many times his bowling gets smashed. He is too inconsistent with the ball whereas with the bat he consistently gets out for around 30 ;). His batting suits Twenty20 atm, where he can just give it a fair go for some quick lower order runs. But his bowling is to wayward and he always seems to try go for more and more pace when he gets hit, which makes him easier to hit. I just hope he gets a few games and I don't care if he doesn't make jaws drop around the world, just as long as he performs decent and shows what he can really do - even if it's in glimpses.

how come we only have 19 posts! :D
CSK! damn they already posted 3 pages!

Because KKR are crap as they are proving as we speak :D

couldnt agree more! :D

go KKR...but from now on, ONLY when Mash plays!

I see no hopes for us in this IPL. I just don't. We might well finish last, there is every probability. After seeing our performance today, I'm just shocked!

Well I believe we can bounce back.....Let just Chris Gayle get some touch and let DJ Arrive

shubhrayu added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

couldnt agree more! :D

go KKR...but from now on, ONLY when Mash plays!

I believe that Mortaza would make no big difference..Henriques is much much better than him...

Well I believe we can bounce back.....Let just Chris Gayle get some touch and let DJ Arrive

When you have an alltime "expert" called Matthew Mott selecting the batting order, and the world's "greatest" coach giving ideas, I just see no hope at all.

First of all, give captaincy bat to Dada. McCullum isn't nearly as inspirational.

Second, PICK MENDIS. WTF are you doing with Henriques?

Third, make the team look like this -

McCullum + (o)
Gayle (o)
Saurav
Hodge (o)
Pujara
Shukla
Wridhi (wk)
Agarkar
Mendis (O)
Dinda
Ishant

That's loads better.

First of all, give captaincy bat to Dada. McCullum isn't nearly as inspirational.

Second, PICK MENDIS. WTF are you doing with Henriques?

Third, make the team look like this -

McCullum + (o)
Gayle (o)
Saurav
Hodge (o)
Pujara
Shukla
Wridhi (wk)
Agarkar
Mendis (O)
Dinda
Ishant

That's loads better.

So you have healed Pujara and Wriddhi ??? thanks, there were out for 6 months and 4 weeks respectively but now thanks to you :happy

Great start of Kolkata. :rolleyes: Good news is that they can only improve from here after that big loss against Deccan Chargers.

Users who are viewing this thread