IPL Kolkata Knight Riders

So you have healed Pujara and Wriddhi ??? thanks, there were out for 6 months and 4 weeks respectively but now thanks to you :happy

Wridhi is out for about a week, he should be fit fore the bulk of the season. Pujara was almost fit to play for this game.

Must be annoying for Henriques to continue to be used last a bowler. Was surprised they played him seeing how well Vettori went earlier.
Hodge should be higher too, he was awesome for Victoria when opening won't happen with Gayle there but when he leaves I would promote him to open with McCullum.

I know it won't happen but that's what I would do. He opens for Victoria and averages 40 in T20 I certainly would be giving him as much time as possible to make an impact.

A big loss for KKR tonight. Losing to a team that was arguably the worst last season.

This IPL is going to throw up quite a few surprises. Bangalore and Deccan will find it good this time and I wont be surprised if one of them go all the way to the final.

First of all, give captaincy bat to Dada. McCullum isn't nearly as inspirational.

McCullum did a good job, he made a lot of noise behind the stumps and was encouraging. Ganguly got 1 off 12 balls which isn't inspirational. In saying that, I think Ganguly would be better suited to being the captain but not for inspirational reasons.

from KKR website

This kkr is anti bengali

I’m a die hard fan of srk. But what he did with saurav n mortaza was just unjust. That was a clean cheating. That's what business means. Sourav did not deserve it. Do u know, kkr bought mortaza for 600000 usd. But he is yet to sign the contract. Kkr is trying to delay. Do u know y? Bcz salay is given on the basis of matches. For example: if your price is 20 usd and you to play 10 matches in two seasons, then u will get 2 usd for every match u played or not played but you were present. But 1st match mortaza did not play and wont get money because he did not sign yet the contract. Thats the reason kkr is delaying. They will delay untill the day comes when he will play. What a unprofessional thinking by srk. Look what mumbai indians did with ashraful. Mumbai indians sent a representative to dhaka to sign the contract.
Friends, whatever u r from west bengal or from bangladesh, please raise ur voice against this hypocracy. After all, we all are bengali.
This srk n buchanan gong has already insulter one bengal tiger sourav, now insulting another bengal lion mortaza.

Haha :D Thats what SRK is. Nothing new I hate from first and I know I hate him. So with Kolkata losing yesterday its is now confirmed that Bollywood actors are bad owners of a team.

At WC do u have anything to say? Still you thing KKR will win the IPL? If you think so after yesterdays performance where McCullum, Gayle and Ganguly all were present then I think you are drunk. Now dont blame you dont have Punter or Hussey thats why you are losing. Its your team that is playing very badly.

To be honest, 600,000 for Mortaza is ridiculous anyway. He probably won't get a game because he's not good enough.

^^ dude you bang that drum like EVERY day at least twice! (dont replay back to me saying you dont, b/c i can prove it to you, even today you mentioned it twice!) and its getting flipping annoying!!
it sounds like as if you are jealous! they werent gona take you Mills any ways ok? so stop whining.

go support DDD or BRC they got Kiwis, you shouldnt even be here. you have nothing to do with KKR :rolleyes:

go support DDD or BRC they got Kiwis, you shouldnt even be here. you have nothing to do with KKR :rolleyes:

Last time I checked McCullum was a Kiwi and the captain for that matter as well. Question should be why are you here? Its not like any Bangladesh players will be playing for KKR. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread