IPL Kolkata Knight Riders

Mortaza's better than Murali Kartik? Lol. Don't think so.

In terms of bowling in T-20 cricket, he is. Check their records, specially check Kartik's last year's IPL records. And why do you think Mac allowed him to bowl just one over today?

I was jumping in joy when i found no Agarkar today but soon came out of the mood when i saw Aakash Chopra on field :eek: anyway, good win for us. Gayle single handedly destroyed Punjab.

hope SRK has realized that Akash chopra(he wearing jersey No.10 LOL)and Agarkar is waste of money

just can't help but to notice that KKR have very few options for choosing their 4 overseas players.i mean lets face it.KKR have good indian bowlers and only need batsmen and allrounders as the 4 overseas players.they dont have any good allrounders at the moment.think aren't looking good for the KKR at the moment.BMC must rise to the occasion big time.

Only the biggest idiot in the world can compare Mashrafe with Kartik. I mean Mortaza is not a spinner and Kartik is not a pacer :rolleyes:

Well this was the first time I saw Moises bowl and he looks worse than Steve Harmison in limted overs cricket to me. I have probably seen only a couple of good length deliveries from him and rest were all short with no variations. Though he has a good bouncer and yorker but he bowls way too many short deliveries and he is really predictable and the wicket he took was absolutely FLUKE!!!!

I still just cant believe it, whoever is selecting the teams, F off. When you have experienced International bowlers like Langeveldt and Mashrafe why are you playing this skillless rookie so early in the tournament? and also where is Mendis and Saha?

Last edited:
They also have mendis. When will wriddhiman return. We need him. I want Akash Chopra off the field. Wriddhiman to replace Akash Chopra when he recovers from injury.

Wow Dada came back in bowling...Korbo ladubo jeeth bole

In terms of bowling in T-20 cricket, he is. Check their records, specially check Kartik's last year's IPL records. And why do you think Mac allowed him to bowl just one over today?

Ha. You're laughable. Lets compare their T20 records shall we:

Murali Kartik:

Code:
Mat  	Inns  	Balls  	Runs  	Wkts  	BBI  	BBM  	Ave  	Econ  	SR  	4w  	5w  	10
28  	26  	544  	614  	28  	5/13  	5/13  	21.92  	6.77  	19.4  	0  	1  	0

Mashrafe Mortaza:

Code:
Mat  	Inns  	Balls  	Runs  	Wkts  	BBI  	BBM  	Ave  	Econ  	SR  	4w  	5w  	10
9  	9  	201  	309  	6  	2/29  	2/29  	51.50  	9.22  	33.5  	0  	0  	0

Yeh, Mortaza's much better isn't he.......=/

just can't help but to notice that KKR have very few options for choosing their 4 overseas players.i mean lets face it.KKR have good indian bowlers and only need batsmen and allrounders as the 4 overseas players.they dont have any good allrounders at the moment.think aren't looking good for the KKR at the moment.BMC must rise to the occasion big time.

McCullum, Gayle, Mendis, Langeveldt are the obvious choices. Not much depth beyond that, but then again it is a balancing act between having too few, and too many (like Mumbai Indians, whose collection of overseas stars is incredible).

Users who are viewing this thread