IPL Kolkata Knight Riders

if you were smart enough you would realize its a Bangla team, it doesnt have to do with Bangladeshi players playing for it. as it didnt matter last season

I care about all the teams. Every single side has a player I like watching in it. There's no NZers in the Royals but I love watching Shane Warne bowl and captain for example. I don't really support 1 team. I just want to see good cricket really.

I don't know anything about the Mortaza contract stuff really but it does seem a little unfair. I'm not sure if it's legal or not. Heck it may not even be true. Kolkutta I think have the biggest squad by the looks so it's going to be tough getting a spot in the side.

Lol I hope Mashrafe gets at least 1 match in the whole season because Moises Henriques is the best and most experienced bowler in the world and he is better than Steve Waugh at batting :rolleyes:

Ridiculous.

^^ dude you bang that drum like EVERY day at least twice! (dont replay back to me saying you dont, b/c i can prove it to you, even today you mentioned it twice!) and its getting flipping annoying!!
it sounds like as if you are jealous! they werent gona take you Mills any ways ok? so stop whining.

go support DDD or BRC they got Kiwis, you shouldnt even be here. you have nothing to do with KKR :rolleyes:

Mate ease up, he's allowed to follow every team (more so the players) which is what I do. I'm following all the NSW blokes for example, but KKR are probably my top team because of Moises. But anyway, I actually agree with him about Mortaza not being worth that much but I think he's good enough to get 2 or 3 games depending on form.

So yeh mate, just chill and let everyone enjoy this section of the forum and express there opinions on the teams. (BTW I'm not trying to have a go at you in case you though that :))

Feelin Blue? added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

because Moises Henriques is the best and most experienced bowler in the world and he is better than Steve Waugh at batting :rolleyes:

Ridiculous.

Couldn't have said it better myself. ;)

we have match with Kings 11 ,hope KKR can do well this time...
but one thing KKR needs a good captain and some good bolwers,Mccullum"s captaincy is worthless.
we need Ganguly back, :mad

@Feelin Blue? bro i dont mind if any 1 supports every team or just one team, or none at all. but it gets very annoying when he mentions that same thing over and over and over again. i didnt say any thing all that time, but he mentioned it enough already

Lol I hope Mashrafe gets at least 1 match in the whole season because Moises Henriques is the best and most experienced bowler in the world and he is better than Steve Waugh at batting :rolleyes:

Ridiculous.

LOL!

and Mash will get more then just 1 game. and hopefully he will do well in all of em

What ever Mortaza maybe, he is at least loads*5000 better than Agarkar or Kartik. They are just horrible.

I'll agree with that, but sadly they're Indian players and Mortaza counts as one of the 4 internationals.

Where is Wridhiman Saha? He should be there in today's game with Agarkar or Kartik sitting in the bench and may be Ganguly can take the ball for few overs.

Moises the legend will go for 10 runs an over and get out for a golden duck hopefully but still he will always be a legend for Mccullum.

Last edited:
as long as they play moises henriques, things are looking very dull and bad for mr.srk here.
henriques' style doesn't suit to the t20 games in RSA. they must bring a batsman in like say martin guptill(this guy really enjoys the bounce and plays the pull exceptionally well) or trade mendis for dilshan of DD as they already have a good spinner in murali karthik and do watch out for laxmi ratan shukla.he's my pick from the KKR.

Moises the legend will go for 10 runs an over and get out for a golden duck hopefully but still he will always be a legend for Mccullum.

I was very surprised Mendis wasn't used KKR's batting is not that bad, bowling is the bigger issue. Mendis has done very well against players who have never faced him before and there are plenty of those in the IPL I just cant understand the thinking behind not using him.

McCullum
Gayle
Hodge
Mendis

Would be the overseas players I would go with for most games.

Yeah those four players should be the ones playing most of the matches. When Gayle will be gone for the England tour, I would like to see anyone replacing him in the line up except Moises. How can you even pick someone with an average of nearly 40 in List A matches with the ball and when you have some players in the line up with international experience. By looking at his stats, even his talent will feel ashamed. I wonder how he was even bought by the franchise in IPL, I mean even I can go out there and average 40 in limited over cricket.

It might be that Mccullum has faced him before and thought he was impressive otherwise I dont know why he would want to play him again and make KKR lose another match.

no he is OZ and the stupid coach is OZ too, thats why. not b/c of McCullum

Gayle done the job for us,
and great bowling by sourav,BTW when the gayle is going for England tour ??

Users who are viewing this thread